Need advice.

Schmidt1

In general, I bought myself two FC technology joysticks, left and right, I use the right one for control, and tried to configure the left one as a throttle. By replacing the springs with stiffer ones, I fixed the x-axis, and installed light springs on the y-axis and slightly tightened the damper so that the joystick was fixed in the desired position. Please advise how to bind the buttons for the Su-25T. I'm looking for a more suitable variation among many possible ones.

https://imgur.com/gallery/deYTQyQ

@BIGNEWY First post with an external link always makes my skin curl..... sorry if I'm wrong.

@NineLine

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 2

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• ED Team
8 minutes ago, Hiob said:

@BIGNEWY First post with an external link always makes my skin curl..... sorry if I'm wrong.

@NineLine

link seems ok, it is a imgur and similar account name as here 

39 minutes ago, Schmidt1 said:

In general, I bought myself two FC technology joysticks, left and right, I use the right one for control, and tried to configure the left one as a throttle. By replacing the springs with stiffer ones, I fixed the x-axis, and installed light springs on the y-axis and slightly tightened the damper so that the joystick was fixed in the desired position. Please advise how to bind the buttons for the Su-25T. I'm looking for a more suitable variation among many possible ones.

https://imgur.com/gallery/deYTQyQ

You can bind any of the commands to which ever button you wish to use. It may also be worth checking out the user files section for control profiles 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

24 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

link seems ok, it is a imgur and similar account name as here 

You can bind any of the commands to which ever button you wish to use. It may also be worth checking out the user files section for control profiles 

thanks

Ok, thank you!

@Schmidt1 Sorry, meant no offence! Just cautious. Welcome to the forum!

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"