7 hours ago, Solmanbandit said:

F-16C   I have been having an issue where my HARM missiles will explode directly after launch.  Also my cluster munitions  won't open and will just hit the ground.  

Read this before you report a bug:

• Like 1

• ED Team
11 hours ago, Solmanbandit said:

F-16C   I have been having an issue where my HARM missiles will explode directly after launch.  Also my cluster munitions  won't open and will just hit the ground.  

Hi Solmanbandit,

as Furiz mentioned, please, send a track for analysis. Also please do not use any mods when trying to replicate the bug.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

2 hours ago, Solmanbandit said:

What are  you tracks as in video?  if so, how do I do that?

Make a short mission to replicate this bug you want to report, then when you are done exit, on the next screen you will have Save Track option, so save it and post it here.

Edited by Furiz
  • Like 2

• ED Team
7 hours ago, Solmanbandit said:

I even tried to do a repair and still having the same issue.

Hi Solmanbandit,

please, try first this full repair and search for extra files. Also rename folder C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Saved Games\DCS and test it again. After these steps, you should have a clean copy of DCS.

image.png

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Posted (edited)

I did that last night and it still did it.  So I restarted the computer and I guess it needed a reboot.  It seems to be working now.  The HARM actually tracked this time.   I am still having issues.  Using the same mission with the SAM deleted, the APC's show up on the mission editor, but disappear when the mission starts.  Basically non-existent.  I will post some screen shots.

Edited by Solmanbandit

• ED Team
17 hours ago, Solmanbandit said:

Nope, it is populated.  I am thinking about deleting DCS and reinstalling it.  Doing the repair fixed the HARM issue, but still having the other issues.

Hi Solmanbandit,

it is not neccesary to reinstall whole DCS, becasue repair with extra checks for non original files is enough. Repair system will CRC check all files with original installation. Please, remove aircraft folder from mods and then try it again. C:\Users\Sol\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\mods\aircraft.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately I already did it and the stable version works fine.  I see that they combined the two versions together and everything including my mods seems to be working so far.  I can actually drop a cluster munition now.

Edited by Solmanbandit