When are the updates to Callsigns/LSO calls on the Supercarrier coming?

Elphaba

We've been waiting ages for the F14 updates - I know HB is heads down on the F4, but it really feels like the F14 got 90% finished and then just ignored... 😞

And when is the LSO fix coming? ED are saying it's a HB fix, but I thought HB said it was an ED fix for the Supercarrier?!

• Like 7

I just wanted to add that I'm aware from recent interviews with the senior HB team that their intention is to bring as much of the new tech from the F4 back into the F14 as a free update - and that's amazing; I'd have happily paid for it, but either way, it's a hugely appreciated thing. Thank you HB.

My question is, is that when we can expect all the fixes and finishing of the F14? When this upgrade comes? Which I appreciate will be after the F4 is finished and then another time period after that, or can we, once the F4 is in Early Access, start expecting some F14 improvements along the way? 

I guess I'm kind of asking about the roadmap for F14 fixes / finishes / upgrades - no fixed timeline is expected, but just an overview to set our expectations? The LSO thing is *really* annoying and the Callsigns would be really nice to have so separate us from the 'rabble of lesser aircraft' 😉 hehehehe (joking)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Elphaba said:

I just wanted to add that I'm aware from recent interviews with the senior HB team that their intention is to bring as much of the new tech from the F4 back into the F14 as a free update - and that's amazing; I'd have happily paid for it, but either way, it's a hugely appreciated thing. Thank you HB.

My question is, is that when we can expect all the fixes and finishing of the F14? When this upgrade comes? Which I appreciate will be after the F4 is finished and then another time period after that, or can we, once the F4 is in Early Access, start expecting some F14 improvements along the way? 

I guess I'm kind of asking about the roadmap for F14 fixes / finishes / upgrades - no fixed timeline is expected, but just an overview to set our expectations? The LSO thing is *really* annoying and the Callsigns would be really nice to have so separate us from the 'rabble of lesser aircraft' 😉 hehehehe (joking)

Heatblur has your "roadmap" on your Trelo

https://trello.com/b/HsMiJggJ/heatblur-public-roadmap

9 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Thats official.... Has no the same of a ED F-16/F/A-18C/AH-64, but has the more near to them.

I meant it's way out of date - most entries are from 2022 so it's not exactly reliable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

Then we have to complain to Heatblur, that they have it updated.

/facepalm.

Which is why I'm raising it here - they look here, they review the posts...

/smh

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Don't hold your breath.  We've been getting the same Supercarrier status update for 3 years.  Supposedly was waiting on MT, so maybe soon but I've mostly given up and haven't been flying as much.  F-14 still a dream to fly,  though.  

Edited by Uxi
  • Like 4

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Yeah at this point I’ve given up on the SC working properly with the F-14.  

F4 is nice and all but I bought it for the same reason I bought the Viggen, to support HB for the many thousands of hours I’ve put into the Tomcat, not because I particularly care for it. (and for the vinyls)