UFC the BCN button does not work or not implemented

mosqui
Go to solution Solved by mosqui,

If you press ON it won´t turn up?

No issues on my side.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

22 hours ago, mosqui said:

Ok,i know.But the question is hoy it works into avionic system?.I think that this button no do nothing put in on or not.

The Radar Beacon It´s part of the ACLS (it´s part of the transponder too). It works automatically during ACL.

Edited by fagulha
Added missing info

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Thank you very much for your answer, in fact I already know that it is part of ACLS but what I want to know is what values I can enter when I press the BCN button in each of the options (ACL, STBY, nullNORM, XDAT and ESDS). I am attaching it to you. screenshot. That is my doubt that I have not seen clarified in any manual. Thanks in advance

image.png

• Like 1