The Truck Depot

The Truck Depot

Brought to you by,

logo.jpg

Welcome to the Military Truck Depot!

We have All kind of Un armed trucks to choose from

From transports, to Medical equipment to Rescue trucks.

Up-Date 2024.4,12

The Unimogs are here!

Most have liveries to choose  from.

Most of these models came with no textures, except one.

I have added my own.

All can be changed in the liveries if you wish

There is also One I dedicate to Lilkiki.

Look close to see his tag!

And, as a bonus, I have added a gun truck!

All are a WIP.

And subject to change.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vz6xvuiv8s2xthyowpf27/Unimog-Machine-Gun-Truck-V2.9.0.zip?rlkey=kf3ffbrvrby9d9ov2d7wwtr3f&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/u9jkv4jc0cv4l3ks5ly6l/Unimog-Military-Truck-V2.9.0.zip?rlkey=59cqvdbq3y6umwnplc53zj6ys&dl=0

Screen-240412-110706.jpg

Screen-240412-111635.jpg

Screen-240412-111627.jpg

Up-Date 2024.4.6

New trucks!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dtyg0qgi9md3mz8m8smtv/Military-Truck-Collection-V2.9.0.zip?rlkey=rfef2q4dvi5vly847rk789vet&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/prcflblmmpsp4aaqlakct/Military-Truck-Pack-V2.9.0.zip?rlkey=nm9ve39ugs4xc3rh26dggvozk&dl=0

Up-Date Easter 2024

Some toys for your baskets!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/s1hz9f5r1dr38l97asnsj/Vehicle-Pac-No-2-V1.2.1.zip?rlkey=iuwkhiys4te4a7ebm3t0yd1jg&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/204tky2iv67hzaty1zvq1/Vehicles-Pac-No-1-V1.2.1.rar?rlkey=2zv24kmi1gyx6efkxi1waee4y&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/usf4t7wbk2djmcfuztxwj/Opel-Trucks-V1.2.1.zip?rlkey=bslgk2sokv8w0alkzaz0m0d3q&dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tlxjasvul87ztiy0nxt2a/Zil-Trucks-V1.0.0.zip?rlkey=mqwdf8c16uux5qcbjovly6sll&dl=0

Up Date 2024.3.28

GMC Trucks

Four included

Install as below.

Un armed

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/un6hofrc527xm7699ovun/GMC-Trucks-V1.2.9.zip?rlkey=l3d84zly78xe105mb00j6hvw5&dl=0

Screen-240328-194928.jpg

Screen-240328-194924.jpg

Screen-240328-194906.jpg

Screen-240328-194435.jpg

To start things with safety in mind,

Please enjoy the Fuel truck Add on!

With drivers,

Use to add ambiance to airfields and missions.

A from Sketch Fab and Cad Nav

A saved games install

NOT CA compatible this time

Keep those Aircraft fueled and ready!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/g4b49vvqlo1c5nlgdmle3/Fuel-Trucks-V1.2.9.zip?rlkey=u4q7r56onn7tx257bk8dz9wkx&dl=0

Screen-240325-085811.jpg

Screen-240325-085816.jpg

Screen-240325-085828.jpg

There is much more to come!

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Firstly, Hawkeye, thank you so much for this Mod.  Where would the DCS mission creators be without all the modders?  Absolute Saints, all of you.

If I may add a small request...  Something that is missing, certainly for British themed military airfields...  Runway Control Vehicle, otherwise known as "The Caravan".

12a3a3b2a38ff052ed2bde0654979244.jpg

Edited by Tengah
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Tengah said:

Firstly, Hawkeye, thank you so much for this Mod.  Where would the DCS mission creators be without all the modders?  Absolute Saints, all of you.

If I may add a small request...  Something that is missing, certainly for British themed military airfields...  Runway Control Vehicle, otherwise known as "The Caravan".

12a3a3b2a38ff052ed2bde0654979244.jpg

Yes! Yes, and just in case - yes!

Very much needed, and can be seen at a lot of other non UK Mil airfields too.

• Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

GMC trucks are here!

See first post.

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The Easter Bunny has left a few Easter Eggs for your Mission making basket!

See the first post to get them before they are gone!:animals_bunny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have found the UniMog!

It will join the depot soon!

See first post!

Runway Control Vehicle, otherwise known as "The Caravan".

Did you have any idea how difficult it was to find something that could pass for this vehicle?

It it so cool looking, I just HAD to find something.....

You can be the judge of  my efforts.,

Model donations are welcome!

Un armed is best for this thread.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye60 said:

I have found the UniMog!

It will join the depot soon!

Hi,

Your post made me remember the classic Unimog Mod by the late @Lilkiki :

which unfortunately does not work on the current DCS 😞 

looking forward to trying your version 🙏

Eduardo

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I always loved his work.

I wish there was a way to revive all the wonderful assets he created.

All top quality.

And, He was French!

He is missed.

Passed away young.

Lets see if we can do tribute to his memory!

Thanks for reminding me @Rudel_chw

I have not thought about him in ages!

Brought a smile to my face!

Cheers!

• Like 4

Screen-240407-072938.jpg

Screen-240407-072932.jpg

Screen-240406-211623.jpg

WIP

• Like 6

Screen-240409-120856.jpg

Screen-240409-120847.jpg

Screen-240409-120843.jpg

• Like 5

The Unimogs are here!

Screen-240412-111627.jpg

The first post has the goods!

@CarloVecchi

If I remember correctly, there is at least one of these in the other packs.

I know this site, and have a lot oi the models, not done.

A MASSIVE collection indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello Hawkeye,
I tried out your vehicles yesterday. Somehow you'd need to adjust the scale of the trucks. They just appear to be too gigantic in comparison with the default ones or the ones from other modders. On the other hand the crane Unimog appears to be too small.
I have no clue if that is easily done or if that means a lot of work.
Thanks!

• Like 1

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

@EvilBert VR

I agree about the crane

Way under sized!

The others I thought I set up according to the Wiki.

I can double check all, not difficult.

Take a bit of time is all.

Thanks for your observations!

No worries... The HUEY just looked like a giant RC helo next to your other trucks. 😉

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR