Please Improve Damage model

f15e

11 minutes ago, f15e said:

If you ever flown the viper you know how bad the DM is. 

If I would, and would have been shot at, I wouldn't be seating here now 🙂

Seriously, ED is aware of that, and has that in mind for a very long time, its just not on their priority list atm, and I agree, there are way more serious and necessary things to fix.

5 ore fa, Silver_Dragon ha scritto:

Damage modeling has the old DM on all modern aircraft, we need to wait ED implement the WW2 damage model on the modern aircrafts.

What's so good about the warbirds DM?

7 minutes ago, Tenderkaj said:

What's so good about the warbirds DM?

They have been updated to be much more detailed and system specific rather than "generic" damage.  ED stated they were doing this on the warbirds as a testbed and when they get figured out they will move it to the modern aircraft.

Edited by rob10

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, skywalker22 said:

If I would, and would have been shot at, I wouldn't be seating here now 🙂

Seriously, ED is aware of that, and has that in mind for a very long time, its just not on their priority list atm, and I agree, there are way more serious and necessary things to fix

They haven't really said anything about the DM getting improved for quite a while and honestly it is quite important compared to other stuff if you ask me 

Edited by f15e
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, f15e said:

They haven't really said anything about the DM getting improved for quite a while and honestly it is quite important compared to other stuff if you ask me

And I'd be confident that it's a priority for ED and being worked on diligently.  If you remember there were all kinds of posters writing that ED had obviously given up on MT and it was never coming because ED didn't comment much on it.  Then one day out of the blue it showed up fully fledged.  You could say the same about DLSS, and as a bonus that ended up coming with FSR, which they had said was going to have to wait until they had DLSS done.  Overused phrase on here, but you have to be patient and in the end ED almost always brings things they say they're going to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1