Campaign: Republic

Well, I was able to get around the lockup by starting with f2 view and launching off the tarp from that view. Then I was able to to back to pit view and fly normally. Worked like a charm! No issues since that little lockup after starting the Zugdidi def mission.

This campaign locks up on the 2nd mission on me too. I have to go to an exterior view and wait 10 sec before taking off. Any idea what's causing this? Ny, bolshoi spacebo!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
This campaign locks up on the 2nd mission on me too. I have to go to an exterior view and wait 10 sec before taking off. Any idea what's causing this?

I also do not know. Before translation from Russian everything is normal.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • ED Team

Repuli_1.02 There is last version. But it not the definitive. I now correct bugs for a patch 1.02 and later I will load the updated.

Excuse for my English.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

I got the same error.

To resolve, I went into the campaign Editor and re-selected the mission file "...Anti-Tank...)for the relative slot noted in the campaign series (slot 6). I then removed the "defective" mission entry, and saved the campaign. This appears to have worked.

• Like 1

The Rig: i5 7700k OC 4.6ghz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
I got the same error.

To resolve, I went into the campaign Editor and re-selected the mission file "...Anti-Tank...)for the relative slot noted in the campaign series (slot 6). I then removed the "defective" mission entry, and saved the campaign. This appears to have worked.

:) :thumbup:

Funny. I thought that the mission file was lost, there is an campaign Editor it does not see.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
I'm lost and couldn't figure this out.

He meant the file EnRepublic1.0.2.cmp where the folder/file-location of each mission is described. Open the file with a propper text-editor (notepad++ etc. ) and edit the stuff.

Edited by zdXu

I opened up that file and this is what I found

file = "EnRes02 TankAttaсk.miz",

description = "",

fullpath = "D:/Games/BlackShark/Missions/Campaigns/bs/ru/EnRespublica1.0.2/EnRes02 TankAttaсk.miz",

}, -- end of [1]

}, -- end of missions

}, -- end of [6]

I opened up that file and this is what I found

file = "EnRes02 TankAttaсk.miz",

description = "",

fullpath = "D:/Games/BlackShark/Missions/Campaigns/bs/ru/EnRespublica1.0.2/EnRes02 TankAttaсk.miz",

}, -- end of [1]

}, -- end of missions

}, -- end of [6]

Looks like you have a correct version of the Republic Campaign (engl.). Mine is different.

Have not played the campaign yet.

Both the following line in the .cmp file and the filename you see on disk have to be the same:

file = "EnRes02 TankAttack.miz",

I think this is necessary for English installations of BlackShark else it's getting confused in the game by trying to selectively converting cyrillic to english.

I had to do both that change, and change the filename on disk from EnRes02 TankAttaßk.miz to EnRes02 TankAttack.miz and then it was OK.

If they do both look OK, then erase and re-type the name in the .cmp file as the software being used may be displaying it wrong too.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Both the following line in the .cmp file and the filename you see on disk have to be the same:

file = "EnRes02 TankAttack.miz",

I think this is necessary for English installations of BlackShark else it's getting confused in the game by trying to selectively converting cyrillic to english.

I had to do both that change, and change the filename on disk from EnRes02 TankAttaßk.miz to EnRes02 TankAttack.miz and then it was OK.

If they do both look OK, then erase and re-type the name in the .cmp file as the software being used may be displaying it wrong too.

I'm still getting that same error