Core Wish List

I'm not sure, but maybe the wish-list is blocked for "new" users and comes available after a while, to avoid wish-list spamming (it's already a very cluttered and "screamy" section of this forum).

Also, you can check if your wish is already there somewhere, by using the forum search function. If you manage to find your wish in someone else's thread, you can simply vote by giving that thread a rating (the stars at the top of the post). Pretty much everything you can think of, has been wished for at some point...

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• ED Team
6 hours ago, BunyipBilly said:

Hi I'm Trying to make a post to Core Wish List , but it is greyed out , just New here , any help would be welcomed, thanks

There is a 24 hour wait period before posting in some areas, this is to help prevent spam bots 

you should be ok to post there now. 

thank you 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Posted (edited)

Hi Bignewy , just tried to post in Core wish list , but it's still greyed out , already posted in DLC map wish list , have been member for 6 days , is there  a  problem with the forum site?

Edited by BunyipBilly

4 minutes ago, BunyipBilly said:

Hi Bignewy , just tried to post in Core wish list , but it's still greyed out , already posted in Core map wish list , have been member for 6 days , is there  a  problem with the forum site?

Did you try to make a new topic or answer in a existing one?

Maybe the existing one was closed for further replies? Which one did you try to post in?

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

23 hours ago, BunyipBilly said:

Hi,Hiob I was trying to start a new topic , don't know  why it's not working ? Also cannot reply to posts in that forum.

Then I have no idea, sorry. Make a ticket or ask a moderator (That would be @BIGNEWY or @NineLine).

• Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

• ED Team

As mentioned in the PM I will investigate some more, but I am not seeing any restriction currently. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, BunyipBilly said:

Hi Hiob, just asked Bignewy, he can't find a problem  with my account, And Nineline he doesn't answer messages I have sent him.

be patient, they'll help you.