New Pilot Model for F-16C

zinzin

I love the pilot model and the kneeboard in the right place for easy viewing.  This should be standard across all modules.  However, there is one change that I'm sure others have requested.  Is there a way to make the arms slightly transparent when trying to manipulate switches?  Trying to see and manipulate switches on the left and right panels is very difficult and I had to turn the pilot body off for a bit.  I think an easy solution is an animation lifting the left or right arm when moving the mouse in that area, or making the arms go transparent when the view/mouse is looking or moving in that direction. ED did nail it with the kneeboard placement and functionality on the new model. 

• Like 2

On 6/11/2024 at 1:31 PM, BomberEW said:

I love the pilot model and the kneeboard in the right place for easy viewing.  This should be standard across all modules.  However, there is one change that I'm sure others have requested.  Is there a way to make the arms slightly transparent when trying to manipulate switches?  Trying to see and manipulate switches on the left and right panels is very difficult and I had to turn the pilot body off for a bit.  I think an easy solution is an animation lifting the left or right arm when moving the mouse in that area, or making the arms go transparent when the view/mouse is looking or moving in that direction. ED did nail it with the kneeboard placement and functionality on the new model. 

Maybe as an option because in VR i don´t want a transparent pilot when overing the switches.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.