M2KC - MAJ DCS 2.9.5.55300 - Many bugs

RedFang

Posted (edited)

Fixed in today's patch. Just tried it out myself, caucasus, cold start from ramp.
Edit: solo mission made from mission editor, offline.

First pull: Charges FBW mode on. Stick full aft from around 500kts: 6.1G load

Screen_240605_200526.png

Second pull: A/A FBW mode on. Stick full aft from around 500kts: 9.1G load

Screen_240605_200509.png

Edited by Tiromir
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Snappy said:

Apparently the fix made it into the patch, but not into the patch notes. But havent gotten to test it yet myself.

Thank you !

Posted (edited)

Merci à "G" notre dev favori du M2KC pour avoir corrigé malgré l'abs de note dans le patch d'hier.... Espérons que le différent se solutionne rapidement 🙂

Thanks to ‘G’, our favourite M2KC dev, for correcting this despite the absence of a note in yesterday's patch.... Let's hope the issue is resolved quickly 🙂

Edited by Kervinou
  • Like 2

System specs: Win10 x64 | i7-9700KF / i9-12900KF | 48/64 GB | GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB / RTX 3090TI 24GB | *NvME PRO 2To | HOTAS Warthog/Virpil | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Button Box

Sure, thank you to "G". Keep in mind this is merely a temporary solution. AFAIK, "G" was generous enough to fix the M-2000C module, even though "G" doesn't work for RB anymore.

I guess "G" didn't sign up for a lifetime M-2000C support.

Waiting for the next episode.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 8:53 PM, RedFang said:

We need to test also yaw autority during takeoff 🙃

No it’s not fixed🙁

MAIN SYSTEM SPECS: MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4, Intel Corei7-12700K @ 5.0, 64Gb RAM Kingston KF3600C18D4/16GX, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 12GB, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, VKB Gladiator NXT Evo, VKB T-Rudder MKIV, (Quest 2,) Quest Pro

BACKUP SYSTEM SPECS: Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH, i7 9750, RTX2060mobile 6GB, 32GB RAM Crucial DDR4-2666, 1TB Intel SSD NVMe

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11

I hate to address the "Elephant in the Room", but has this issue of silence between the 3rd party developer and  ED been resolved?
After being away for an extended period of time, I noticed a youtube video about other RB modules going dark (or being Dead)....One of which was the highly anticipated F-15E
I've spent a large amount of money @ $1000 since 2013 buying modules for myself and for friends in my Flight Sim community.
Now I am seeing videos and post about bickering between the 3rd party developer and ED.
One of my squadron mates called me this morning and said that there is something from ED about refunding the Dead modules that were produced by the 3rd party....True?
Actually, I could care less about a refund.  I just want to fly what I purchased (which was in good faith).  I could care less about the politics (which I hate), just get our stuff fixed, refund us, or release it to the community and let them fix it ala the gang that put the T-45 or A-4 together....Those were bang up jobs!

Sorry if this post angers people out there, and if it does, please direct me to Matt Wagner or someone at ED.
We paid for a product....it's time for the powers that be to deliver...'Nuff Said

Skelator

• Like 1

On 5/25/2024 at 1:05 PM, RedFang said:

Hi,

I want report to you this bugs since MAJ DCS 2.9.5.55300

"MAJ" wdym "MAJ", in the thread title?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

3 hours ago, D4n said:

"MAJ" wdym "MAJ", in the thread title?

Mise A Jour , in french, is update

Details:

Asus Z-170E, Intel i5-6600K @ 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM

MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G

Win 10 Home