M2KC - MAJ DCS 2.9.5.55300 - Many bugs

RedFang

Hi,

I want report to you this bugs since MAJ DCS 2.9.5.55300 :

• Charge mode KO (G limiter), we are in G limiter (6G Max) with all conf (A/A, A/G ...). The problem appears, cold start and hot start at ground. With a hot M2KC airborn, we have not this problem
  • During takeoff we no longer have yaw autority. This is problematic with crosswinds during takeoff and landing

Thank you for quicly taking into account these bugs which strongly impact gameplay.

Have a nice day.

RedFang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Yes, this is a real problem and makes it impossible to use the module.
Thank you for returning the Mirage 2000C

• Like 1

System specs: Win10 x64 | i7-9700KF / i9-12900KF | 48/64 GB | GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB / RTX 3090TI 24GB | *NvME PRO 2To | HOTAS Warthog/Virpil | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Button Box

++ :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The one and only ... "Flanker-D" :doh:

Asus Rampage III Extreme, I7 980x, 6Gb Corsair DDR1866Mhz, 2*580GTX SLI, SB X-Fi Titanium, SSD OCZ & HDD WD Raptor 10kt/mn

Hotas Cougar & Warthog + CH P. Pro Pedals & Track-IR 4

Unfortunately, I think the team supporting this module is now no longer involved in the project due to external factors.

As I understand it, there are unlikely to be any bug fixes for the foreseeable future. (Hope I'm wrong about that, though.)

It s probably a second effect from update, not linked with module. It s a job for éd developpers

• Like 2

System specs: Win10 x64 | i7-9700KF / i9-12900KF | 48/64 GB | GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB / RTX 3090TI 24GB | *NvME PRO 2To | HOTAS Warthog/Virpil | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Button Box

As long as the module did not have a problem before the update! This is because it does not come from the module but only from the update, so Razbam does not have to intervene.
So stop worrying about imagining anything.
DCS will fix this in the next update.
Have a good flight guys:pilotfly:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hello,

comparing to the previous release (In Bold characters the most problematic issues)
With a plane starting of the ground the immediate mission "Take Off Caucasus"
CDVE5 ULTIME SECOURS is inefficient
use of FBW GAIN lights up GAIN on the failure panel, but not MAN anymore
VRILLE does not light up anything on the failure panel, used to light up DOM MAN BECS, but the VRILLE mode seems to be working
FBW mode A/A does not work, sticks to the CHARGES values for Gs and roll rate.
BUT: after a little bit less than 13 minutes it is possible to get 9Gs and high roll rate, please see attached .trk file for the capture of the moment it changes.

when taking off, the rudder authority is much less that before, not good enough in case of cross wind.
the light bulb test switch of the failure panel does not work when rocked left

Seems to have been a change in addressing of the backup ADI and VTH ON/Test switches. does not interface with DCS Bios anymore

one constant: the timer START/STOP/RESET bind does not work, still have to use the mouse. Does not feel that important regarding the rest, but would be of some use.

another addition not in the changelog it seems: some new failures listed in the player plane that regards FBW, and we have the QRA mode.

The hydraulic 2 failure is acting like hydraulic 1 failure.
The Emergency Jettison does not work if we have an hydraulic failure
The Braking for wheels on hydraulic circuit 2 selection works only if the parking brake is ON
The EP is inefficient if hydraulic 1 or 2 are failed and we do not have the pressure given by the EP.
If the canon safety switch is armed before there is alternate power, then once in flight, though the switch is in the armed position, the canon will not fire.

If any other testing is required please ask

FBW MODE 9G OK AFTER 13 MINUTES EXACT MOMENT.trk

Edited by krampouz
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Thanks Kramp, tu as du en passer du temps cette semaine 🙂

Edited by Kervinou

On 5/25/2024 at 1:05 PM, RedFang said:

Hi,

I want report to you this bugs since MAJ DCS 2.9.5.55300 :

• Charge mode KO (G limiter), we are in G limiter (6G Max) with all conf (A/A, A/G ...). The problem appears, cold start and hot start at ground. With a hot M2KC airborn, we have not this problem
  • During takeoff we no longer have yaw autority. This is problematic with crosswinds during takeoff and landing

Thank you for quicly taking into account these bugs which strongly impact gameplay.

Have a nice day.

RedFang

Hope they will fix this, if not bye bye to a non-flyable crappy plane

• Like 3

hace 2 horas, Scandfox dijo:

Hope they will fix this, if not bye bye to a non-flyable crappy plane

So I paid for a plane and now it will not be updated...

ha ha ha.

Both Razbam or ED should fix the bugs. 

Lately It seems that DCS is only F4 Phantom. 

• Like 2

Absolutely unacceptable from both RB and ED to let module breaking bugs like this persist.

Sadly it seems that RB feels the need to do public meltdowns and announce their tantrums by posting screenshots of deleting nightly builds on Twitter has a higher priority than ensuring that at least existing modules will remain playable.

Shame to see my favorite plane by far be neglected.

• Like 4

7小时前,flecktyphus说:

Shame to see my favorite plane by far be neglected

Rascam moment. When they finally have minimum amount of trust from the community after all those years they throw it away again.

Such a pity that mig-19 is delivered by them too, and mig-23 and f-15e. Such a waste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Seeing that there are a lot of issues with the RB M-2000 as late.  Has anyone else had their Mirage module disallowed?  Is that something to due with the latest bugs? Is it related to issues with RB/ED?  Is it a mod confliction issue?(It's never been before) Is a matter of simply re-installing?

Yes, I have had the M-2000 for years, Access key and everything.

(Thanks to mikko.1842!  Problem solved)

Edited by aztec01
Problem solved with help of mikko.1842

Posted (edited)

Re-install / repair it with clean update, no mods. Make sure you don't have a stupid anti-virus software, which could put DCS files into quarantine.

Edited by mikko.1842

50 minutes ago, mikko.1842 said:

Re-install / repair it with clean update, no mods. Make sure you don't have a stupid anti-virus software, which could put DCS files into quarantine.

That did it.  Thanks again!

14 minutes ago, RedFang said:

Where is RAZBAM patch ? 😥

Apparently the fix made it into the patch, but not into the patch notes. But havent gotten to test it yet myself.

• Like 3