Startup says Afghanistan, FC3 aircraft not authorized

Something new.  Started up and after the launcher runs I get a screen saying the Afghanistan terrain and FC3 aircraft are not authorized or valid.  I've paid for both.  Both were working after the latest patch/update.  Ran repair; problem still here.

????

20240725_164334.jpg

That's all the aircraft that stopped working after Malwarebytes decided to remove 18 of my DLL files, I got exactly the same message. Soon as I put the files back and stopped Malwarebytes removing them everything went back to normal.

Was a bit annoying as it started off with 4 files so was just the SU-27 and SU-33, added those 4 back played for a hour and next day came back to it removing the rest of the aircraft on this list. Malwarebytes has white listed all the files now, think McAfee has as well so shouldn't cause problems again. 

Edited by TKhaos

On 7/25/2024 at 7:21 PM, TKhaos said:

Malwarebytes has white listed all the files now, think McAfee has as well so shouldn't cause problems again. 

just to be clear. you are running both Malwarebytes and McAfee? not that important to the case. i am just curious.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“The MIGS came up, the MIGS were aggressive, we tangled, they lost.”

- Robin Olds - An American fighter pilot. He was a triple ace.

The only man to ever record a confirmed kill while in glide mode.