Su-25T training mission #4 Beslan RWY reversed, mission too long

I tested the training #4 Landing - Difficult (IFR) and I was immediately surprised I have to fly so far away. I believe, previously the RWY 10 was used for landing - which is the shorter way. This is corroborated by the voiceover that mentions markers (available only for RWY 10) and wind from south to north and banking right - which would indicate the approach from the west.

But now the mission leads me around as the Return point is for the RWY 28.

The funny thing is that the instructions about the left rudder and right bank still apply because it seems someone found the problem and reversed the wind (which still means some of the voiceover is incorrect). But this still makes this training mission unnecessarily long/boring - or frustrating when it needs to be repeated.

(It feels easier now than in 2022 though, but I believe it's reasonable difficulty.)

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC2024 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII, CA 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima+TPR ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube 🐛 "Favourite" bugs: 1) gates not growing regress, 2) L-39 target size cockpit animation regress, 3) Yak-52 toggles not toggling, 4) all Caucasus ATC bugs