Walking around

haha, that's because of your joystick. You can move forward/back and sideways with the joystick, and turn with the rudder. You can use first person or external views. It's not exactly Quake, but it's neat to hoof it around the BS world.

Is there possible got out chopper whn chopper is landed and opened door last night i try multiplayer and someone shoot my left engine fire , i make emergeny landing and only broken my nose wheel.Then stopped engines and other stuff and opened door and then thinking how i can out here and offcourse then that chopper blow and i m still in i know that ejection seat system but i wanna go out that doorway :) if i can landed that.

To make matters worse, if you eject while on the ground, you die.

Which is a bit of a let-down, since the seat is 0-0 IRL IIRC

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Which is a bit of a let-down, since the seat is 0-0 IRL IIRC

I though it worked okay? I once flew into one of those open hangars, and ejected just for a laugh. I didn't realise collision detection is off for the little pilot chappy, and rocketed straight through the ceiling, hehe.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lol, yes the ejecting goes off without a hitch, but the little man is quite unresponsive after his chute doesn't seem to slow him very well.

You can test it, just turn on the batteries and the ejection seat and let her rip.

• 4 months later...

I like going to F3 view and trying to aim the helo at the camera, then launch the pilot right at the camera.

Well, It's not so much that I *like* to do that so much as I was just bored.

[ Asus Rampage II Extreme | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHz| 12GB DDR3 | 3-Way SLI (3x GTX280OC 1GB) | 300GB Raptor | SupremeFX X-Fi 7.1 audio | 1,200W Thermaltake Toughpower PSU | 30" LCD @ 2560x1600 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar | TrackIR 5 | CoolerMaster HFC 332 case ]

In the BS Helicopter.wav how did they animate the chick stepping out the door at the end. :pilotfly::lol:

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64