The "I'm buying it" Thread

Guest ruggbutt

Good more people to shoot down...

not ББС, true ВВС cirilic Военно Воздушные Силы else Air Force.

sorry!

Открылась бездна звезд полна;

Звездам числа нет, бездне дна. (М. В. Ломоносов)

thx for info , i´ll change that ;-)

Asus P6T | Intel i7 920 (2,67) @ 3,60 Ghz | Geforce GTX570 | Sound: Realtec onboard | 6 GB Kingston KHX 12800 DDR3 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit | SSD-HDD | TM WARTHOG # 01069

not ББС, true ВВС cirilic Военно Воздушные Силы else Air Force.

JABOREG300b.gif

better now ? ;)

Asus P6T | Intel i7 920 (2,67) @ 3,60 Ghz | Geforce GTX570 | Sound: Realtec onboard | 6 GB Kingston KHX 12800 DDR3 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit | SSD-HDD | TM WARTHOG # 01069

Yup, i'll buy the download the day it's released.

First thing I'm gonna do is hop in the new frog, crank up the weather, and do some pattern work.

------------------

Wingmen should pretty much stick to two radio transmissions, "Two." or "Sir, you're on fire."

Yes, I am going to buy this, in fact the second that I see it has been released, I will plonk down the money. I hope that they do have a PayPal option because I transfered the money there a long time ago in prep for the release.

kdittyr

despite some disappointment with the level of communication from ED to western users, which frankly I fear will keep this sim on the sidelines---I hope i'm wrong.

i will buy it

uhoh7

E8600 Asus P5E Radeon 4870x2 Corsair 4gb Velociraptor 300gb Neopower 650 NZXT Tempest Vista64 Samsung 30" 2560x1600