It's already >1am in Moscow

The topic says all. Although my Firefox browser was just asked to accept a encryption certificate there is nothing to purchase yet :(.

I would have to go to sleep and maybe at 9am central eueopan time there will be something???

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Honestly, do you think they have a Webmaster at the ready with a stopwatch and a finger held over the Enter key, ready to post the purchase link the moment the date rolls over? I imagine it will be midday in Moscow tomorrow before FC is available online, if it is going to be available tomorrow at all.

I hope the site is able to handle all of this... what with everyone clicking refresh every 30 seconds in order to be the first to make the payment and download. I don't like sites that ask for credit card information and then promptly crash. :icon_evil

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

If it manages to get posted before I go to bed tonight, I will call in sick tomorrow =)

And then I can play till Thursday. Come on already, GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Maaan! I can't call it sick! I have to go to work tomorrow!!!! It sucks to be in the office all day long tomorrow!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

lalala I "have" to go to school tomorrow, but its only one class, so I'll skip it he he he he :icon_supe

btw,

Honestly, do you think they have a Webmaster at the ready with a stopwatch and a finger held over the Enter key, ready to post the purchase link the moment the date rolls over?

Valve did that when they released HL2...

Guest ThomasDWeiss

I expect it to be available midnight Sao Paulo time.

I'll hold my breath until it is released.

What if they delay it for another week or so? Think you're gonna survive without breathing? ;)

I would not waste myself! I need to be alive when they release 1.1!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit