Finally!

stevie52

(This message is just for those that are fighting the controls.)

After several hours I FINALLY managed to get the KA50 where i want it to go. I went, like most of the time, for a free flight to practise flying, hovering etc. And out of the blue it worked! It felt right, and suddenly everything seemed more easy to control.

Keep the autopilot on and try to master trimming! Eventually you'll get it and you just know when that happends.

Back to flying !

:joystick:

(This message is just for those that are fighting the controls.)

After several hours I FINALLY managed to get the KA50 where i want it to go. I went, like most of the time, for a free flight to practise flying, hovering etc. And out of the blue it worked! It felt right, and suddenly everything seemed more easy to control.

Keep the autopilot on and try to master trimming! Eventually you'll get it and you just know when that happends.

Back to flying !

:joystick:

:thumbup:

Now the Fun Starts :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Congratulations stevie52,

I've never reached the "finally" feeling with keyboard-only controls (fortunately, it was just two days ;)). But then, with the X52pro and TrackIR 4 it didn't take long. Now I'm just looking forward to buy rudder controls, which will hopefully make it "even more final" :captain:.

When I think "finally" myself, it lasts just a glance.

Because I go back to forum and see some new track or video of this guy above, and go back to practice... :D

Sorry about that :D

Congratulations stevie52,

I've never reached the "finally" feeling with keyboard-only controls (fortunately, it was just two days ;)). But then, with the X52pro and TrackIR 4 it didn't take long. Now I'm just looking forward to buy rudder controls, which will hopefully make it "even more final" :captain:.

Go for the Pro Flight Rudder Pedals! :thumbup:

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]