Bug List

S77th-GOYA

I'm not fully understand what you're talking about. May be some more detailed?

He means that since the cannon mode no longer performs IFF, he must switch to active radar. Having done that, the target aircraft apparently did not receive any RWR/ RHAW warning. That's the part that he thinks is incorrect, the lack of any warning.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice much more stuttering with 1.1 than before. Note some areas IN crimea peninsula FPS are very good and NO stuttering.

But other areas (caucasus), stuttering are terrible (try F-15 mission "patrol caucasus" and you will see it), looks like terrain preload dont load the scenery from initial player´s plane location, but from a fixed point near crimea peninsula.

it´s strange over crimea peninsula fps are fantastic, but in other areas stutters are terrible.

I changed file "terrain preload around camera" in graphics.cfg to a value of 750000 (750km), with this stutters gone but loading a mission takes four-five minutes.

My comp is athlon 3400+ radeon 9800pro128mb, and 1gb ram.

Windows XP very optimized with only few programs loaded from start. I tried latest radeon drivers but nothing. With lock on 1.02 stuttering are much less notizeable

This is taken from the lock on 1.1 manual and I quote " The AIM-120c and the AIM 7 missles can both be launched in this mode when a radar lock is not possible to due enemy ECM... attacking in such a mode provides the enemy with no warning because A HOJ ATTACK IS A COMPLETLY PASSIVE ATTACK"

However as it is now a F-15 cannot launch passivley on a jam siganal because the russian planes get a launch warning.However when a russian plane launches on a F-15 there is no idication of a missile launch.

This needs to be addressed.

An f-15 launching on another f-15's HOJ there is a missile launch warning it also needs to be addressed.

Well thats my 2 cents its a good game you guys gotta fix this one

Soulesssig.gif

yes goya i agree with a locked threat but the point of my post is a missle launch warning.

The manual states its a passive attack and there is no launch warning, you and I both know that a f-15 with a lock on a HOJ when it fires gives a launch warning this should not be

Soulesssig.gif

- More stuttering then in 1.02 (even after tweaking to the same setting as in 1.02).

- Cracks in the sound now and then, was smooth in 1.02.

- ATC goes bananas sometimes: When i landed the A-10, my wingman stayed close and "we" made a perfect side by side landing. A few seconds after his landing the ATC came in and told my wingman to "Hold Position" and then "Orbit For Traffic" (the dudes already landed... LOL). Then he starts to repeat the Hold Position and Orbit For Traffic command until the wingman leaves the runway.

- If you select your navigation to set on return to the airfield and you're to low to the ground, bitching betty starts to yell "Gear Down", even if you are climbing and are still 20nm out of the airfield (only noticed this in the A-10 so far).

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

When a Russian plane locks another plane in EOS and then switches to radar mode in order to IFF, the locked plane does not receive a lock warning. I personally have not experienced this, but I was told that this is happening.

Maybe that is why I got hit with EM's twice with no warning.

A new one:

I was locked in EOS by a MiG. His radar was not on. I got a lock warning. I then checked with a 33. I did not get a warning from his EOS lock.

I checked TWS with a 33. He didn't get a lock or launch warning, so that seems OK.

Hi,

This has been explained in other threads (IIRC in the sticky FAQ): this function has been removed from the SU-25T because that plane is "button-trimmed" in RL, so with the AFM they've choosen to simulate it "as is".

Cheers,

Asterix

Hello

I just program de pitch trim and the bank trim in the two wheels of my X-52 HOTAS. It works fine in all the planes, F15, M29, SU33 etc.., except in the two SU25. This is some error ??, or the SU25's can't trim whith this method ¿? :confused:

Thank's

CoolDead

http://www.escuadron111.com

Terrain preload dont work like before, now appears terrain is loaded from a fixed point not from the location of player´s plane at begining of the mission.

Looks like terrain is preloaded from a fixed point near crimean peninsula, this causes missions located over crimea are without stuttering, but missions over caucasus area takes a lot of stuttering (because terrain is loaded at same time you´re flying across terrain).

Devs please make a comment about this, if not, try mission "F-15 patrol caucasus", at the begining of runway you see around and takes a lot of time to load all textures.

If you choose a mission that starts in crimea peninsula, when you look around its smooth like silk.

I dont have this problem in 1.02. I hope this bug is fixed,its very annoying flying missions over caucasus terrain. My comp is optimized with few programs loaded from the begining, athlon 3400+, 1GB ram, and radeon9800 pro.

Force feeback works great with Flaming Cliffs, but I think, there is a little bug.

I have a MS FFB2 and when the trim is in the neutral (center) position, force feedback enable, my stick is sligtly ahead the center position for the AFM planes (su25T) or sligtly behind for the standart FM planes (mig29, su27....).

No way to have my stick in center position, with trim in the neutral position.

I have set SwapForceAxes = 1; in /Config/Contactor.cfg

I hope you anderstand my poor english :)

Thanks

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

when flying about my views sometimes change between cockpit and outside and nothing i do can stop or change it to cockpit view, can be very annoying

when flying about my views sometimes change between cockpit and outside and nothing i do can stop or change it to cockpit view, can be very annoying

Are you sure you weren't blown out of the sky by something?

1. Sorry

2. Mapped in Saitek profiler

3. Ok, but change it or can I turn labels off within the mission?

4. Just sometimes, maybe it is cause of ET doesn't function in TWS?

5. I thought no lock tone, but I hear it in F-15 too btw

2. Are there a "E" key maped?

3. Shift-F10. (Read the keycommand.doc too please)

4. This is about the IRH AAM? Then they're have lack of lock distance in head-to-head target aspect.

5. Russian planes have no such tone in BVR/CAC modes, only in Fi-0.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

He means that since the cannon mode no longer performs IFF, he must switch to active radar. Having done that, the target aircraft apparently did not receive any RWR/ RHAW warning. That's the part that he thinks is incorrect, the lack of any warning.

Where is emmiter located? SPO like and TEWS have VERY limited field of view.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

I notice much more stuttering with 1.1 than before. Note some areas IN crimea peninsula FPS are very good and NO stuttering.

But other areas (caucasus), stuttering are terrible (try F-15 mission "patrol caucasus" and you will see it), looks like terrain preload dont load the scenery from initial player´s plane location, but from a fixed point near crimea peninsula.

it´s strange over crimea peninsula fps are fantastic, but in other areas stutters are terrible.

I changed file "terrain preload around camera" in graphics.cfg to a value of 750000 (750km), with this stutters gone but loading a mission takes four-five minutes.

My comp is athlon 3400+ radeon 9800pro128mb, and 1gb ram.

Windows XP very optimized with only few programs loaded from start. I tried latest radeon drivers but nothing. With lock on 1.02 stuttering are much less notizeable

The terrain in caucasus is more detailed, this may be a cause

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

This is taken from the lock on 1.1 manual and I quote " The AIM-120c and the AIM 7 missles can both be launched in this mode when a radar lock is not possible to due enemy ECM... attacking in such a mode provides the enemy with no warning because A HOJ ATTACK IS A COMPLETLY PASSIVE ATTACK"

However as it is now a F-15 cannot launch passivley on a jam siganal because the russian planes get a launch warning.However when a russian plane launches on a F-15 there is no idication of a missile launch.

This needs to be addressed.

An f-15 launching on another f-15's HOJ there is a missile launch warning it also needs to be addressed.

Well thats my 2 cents its a good game you guys gotta fix this one

Roger..........

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

- If you select your navigation to set on return to the airfield and you're to low to the ground, bitching betty starts to yell "Gear Down", even if you are climbing and are still 20nm out of the airfield (only noticed this in the A-10 so far).

This warning is appears when you're in LANDING NAV mode, gears up and the altitude is low.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

A new one:

I was locked in EOS by a MiG. His radar was not on. I got a lock warning. I then checked with a 33. I did not get a warning from his EOS lock.

I checked TWS with a 33. He didn't get a lock or launch warning, so that seems OK.

If EOS lost it's target then the radar is automatically backup it. Look the ILS indication ceafuly - there may appear the radar active index.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev