Ok, now it's time for me to rant

viper3two

I ordered a copy of the dvd and a manual Sept 3 and have it shipped to Michigan in the states and it has not arrived.

Assuming its coming from Russia Im thinking Sept 17th to 25th arrival time frame.

No biggie, I have lived 41 years without it, I can wait another month.

It will come.

hmmm, well let me know when it arrives, I am curious. Just weird that somebody who lives under 500 miles from me gets theirs in 6 days and mine has been 12 so far and that response just nailed me a little....wait six weeks, I really didn't like that and had to say something about it. I hate like heck to be griping but that wasn't right. I will wait a few more days I guess, thanks for the reply. Appreciate ya!

Edited by viper3two

I sure it was shipped regualr mail, not a UPS/DHL type of service with a tracking #.

Ill bet it was put on a container and its slow boating its way to the USPS.

Mail from Western Europe arrives here in 4 to 6 days. Im not 100% sure where this ships from, a educated guess is eastern Europe.

When it arrives Ill post a update.

I understand your frustration, Hang in there!! it will come.

Friend of mine ordered in Ukraine in bambuko or something like this online shop BS. Transport price tripled or more cost of alone game, beacouse it was supposed to be delivered by UPS, DHL service. Of course was sent via normal mail, and strong soviet mail system kept game there about 1.5 month until he received BS. (In this time I guess 1 week or less it was in Poland). So I advice to be patient :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

If they send by regular mail this is normal. They have their hands tied and the postal service does not do anything before the 6 weeks has passed. I had this problem with a missing letter sent from Sweden to the US and had the same problem. Its not ED who is lazy its the postal service that have these rules. I know this is frustrating but all you can do is to wait untill the 6 weeks has passed and after that contact the postal service or if ED will do it for you.

I wish there was a spell checker for firefox that could check my english spelling cause I know it sucks badly but I think you get the point :P

Go Ugly Early

Kirai and Bobbero thank you both for the replies. I had no idea they just send it regular mail, I figured it would have some kind of tracking on it. Well, I guess I just need to delete that post and sit back a while and wait. It just seems like something is wrong to me knowing that another person got theirs within in week timeframe, and I get the other manual that was ordered the same day from them in 5 days. Mine is definately lost by now. I wish I had known that or I would have never ordered it this way. I should have waited a few days until gogamer got it in stock and I would have had it by now for sure. I am not mad at ED at all I am just frustrated at the situation, I had no idea that it would take up to a month and a half to get here, and then if it doesn't then we will have to start asking the postal service what happened. I think that they should put that somewhere on the page when ordering it so that people would expect this to happen if it does, just my personal opinion. I will go ahead and delete the rant because I am not mad at ED if it seems that way, it is just a bad situation.

Thanks again for replying and letting me know what everybody thought.

Patiently waiting

Viper3Two

Tony, glad to see you back in the saddle. I hope everthing is going well for you and you are able to sim all you want.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team
Hey Basset just checking have you got your copy yet? I haven't seen mine today although I was hoping for it. Thanks

Hi Viper3two

I have sent a pm to you so we can try and resolve your BS manual problem.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ED Team
I want to know about online shopping, how it's work and how can I make payment please tell me if any body knows about it.

http://fighter-collection.com/pages/tfc/flight%20simulation/index.php

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

I want to know about online shopping, how it's work and how can I make payment please tell me if any body knows about it.

Seriously :music_whistling:

Having regard to previous posts, I'm beginning to suspect that kamran is a cleverly disguised Spam-Bot.

Please put me out of my misery and post something relating to your DCS/LockOn experience - the Suspense is killing me......:D

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Seriously :music_whistling:

Having regard to previous posts, I'm beginning to suspect that kamran is a cleverly disguised Spam-Bot.

Please put me out of my misery and post something relating to your DCS/LockOn experience - the Suspense is killing me......:D

lolzz suspense continues buddy .... How about this Im thinking 159th_Viper is a spam bot admin saving himself here....:doh:

Buddy If I would be a spam then I would have been spreading out links and asking you to click it... So come out of your mystery :pilotfly:

I don't have any experience in online shopping and I want to know how payment is done through online banks or intermediaries?

Depends entirely on the Vendor, although if one has to generalise it would probably be said that it happens most often through intermediaries.

As an example we can take Eagle Dynamics and their attendant products:

The link to the Fighter Collection JimMack provided you is one: Their online purchases are governed by Paypal. Rather than attempt to explain to you the ins and outs of the Online Payment system, navigate to the Paypal site. Thoroughly explained and will give you a clear understanding of the specific system.

Paypal

If one however decides to purchase the Download version from the DCS Homepage you will see that their online payment system is governed by PROTX, or Sage Pay as it is now. Again, a different system with attendant procedures:

Sage Pay

Hope that Helps :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't have any experience in online shopping and I want to know how payment is done through online banks or intermediaries?
We accept bank cards via Sage Pay payment gateway (so we don't deal with card numbers and other important card data).

There are some limitations. Not every bank card can be accepted, especially debit cards. It depends mostly on card issuing bank (including card type limits) and on Sage Pay.

You can read more here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=686125&postcount=56

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_service_provider

I've written a small instruction once:

1. Login on the site and proceed to E-Shop section for box version or to Files > Products for downloadable one.

2. Currently there is only one product - DCS: "Black Shark". Press "Add to cart" or "Pay by PROTX" button.

If you have choosen the box version, it's necessary to complete the order in Cart section. And then enter the delivery address.

3. Read the license agreement and if you agree with it push Accept button.

4. Sage Pay web page will be automatically opened. Select your card type, fill the form and confirm the payment.

5. The transaction will be processed. It shouldn't take more than 2 minutes. Please don't close the page and don't press back in the web browser, it's important. When the transaction is processed you will be automatically redirected back to DCS web site to the page with transaction results. Also a Sage pay receipt should be emailed to you. Please keep this receipt, it's the main proof of purchase.

Edited by Tez
929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Depends entirely on the Vendor, although if one has to generalise it would probably be said that it happens most often through intermediaries.

As an example we can take Eagle Dynamics and their attendant products:

The link to the Fighter Collection JimMack provided you is one: Their online purchases are governed by Paypal. Rather than attempt to explain to you the ins and outs of the Online Payment system, navigate to the Paypal site. Thoroughly explained and will give you a clear understanding of the specific system.

Paypal

If one however decides to purchase the Download version from the DCS Homepage you will see that their online payment system is governed by PROTX, or Sage Pay as it is now. Again, a different system with attendant procedures:

Sage Pay

Hope that Helps :)

Do you think that PayPal is safe to use, because some time a person may loose his money.

Do you think that PayPal is safe to use, because some time a person may loose his money.

Hve been using Paypal now for the majority of my On-Line shopping for close on 4 years and have never had a problem.

It's true that there is a risk when doing so, and I'm not 100% certain of any Rights of Recourse that you may have should the unforeseen indeed occur - Paypal site itself may offer answers there. I can only state that I have never had an issue to date :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]