Refuel and Rearm

Am I overlooking the keystrokes to re-arm and re-fuel an aircraft after landing, or did they remove these options in FC2?

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

you have to do it after u land

use "\" then sellect option F7 for maintainance

to refuel first you must turn off the engine then request for refuel otherwise it wont work

Thanks, for the quick reply, similiar to DCS: BS :thumbup:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Also I think you can't R&R on all bases... probably they have to have some aircraft set to take off or maybe land on them... today I landed on one base and I could not rearm or refuel... landing on other bases I could

No longer active in DCS...

Well, how do I make my own, custom, laodout?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Well, how do I make my own, custom, laodout?

Similar to BS, in the Loadout editor, hit the 'New' tab, enter a description and select relevant Ordinance. Once In-Game you will rearm with the Default request one would assume.

In MP one would guess that you are at the mercy of the Options/Mission designer for the Loadout.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Am I overlooking the keystrokes to re-arm and re-fuel an aircraft after landing, or did they remove these options in FC2?

Also I think you can't R&R on all bases... probably they have to have some aircraft set to take off or maybe land on them... today I landed on one base and I could not rearm or refuel... landing on other bases I could

For R&R the airfield you are landing on must be a friendly one. So if you are in the blue coalition you should look for a blue flag on the bottom right see screen below.

attachment.php?attachmentid=37424&d=1269832343

For red coalition you need a red flag see screen below

attachment.php?attachmentid=37425&d=1269832343

If you land on a neutral airfield you should see a white flag see screen below

attachment.php?attachmentid=37426&d=1269832343

With that being said, you can land on any airfield but if you need to R&R you will need to land on a captured airfield by your coalition and only at that point you will get Ground service at your disposal.

Now how to make airfield captured by your coalition? Have a ground vehicle within 2 KM of the airfield and the neutral base will be captured and your side will be able to use that airfield with the ability to R&R. If the ground vehicle is destroyed the base will become neutral again until it's captured again.

The only permanent airfield that will remain captured by your coalition even if there's no vehicle is the one where you will respawn and the plane is set for Takeoff from ramp or runway.

Since we are on the subject of airfield, I have a suggestion to make, add a command post vehicle at the airfield you own in case the tower is destroyed from that airfield. The command post will maintain the comms for that airfield. If there's no tower and no command post you won't be able to establish comms with the airfield. USA = APC M1025 HMMWV Russia = CP SKP-11 ATC command post.

Hope it clears things up a bit

Edited by Cougar
  • Like 1

sigpic4165_1.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=36435&d=1266786388

Cougar, I don't see pictures in your post?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

In MP one would guess that you are at the mercy of the Options/Mission designer for the Loadout.
Yes, that was my original concern. I don't know how to create/load custome payload when in MP game?

here same order

These are visible. However, I still can not see pictures in your original post. Nor I can see your signature picture.