FC CD owners download options?

HI ed,

I just ordered my FC from naturalpoint. I have a question.

can we still download updates from lockon.ru...since it says that we need to buy FC before downloading some stuff like reg key backup etc...the point is if FC has a patch ...will it be open for us too ???

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

HI ed,

I just ordered my FC from naturalpoint. I have a question.

can we still download updates from lockon.ru...since it says that we need to buy FC before downloading some stuff like reg key backup etc...the point is if FC has a patch ...will it be open for us too ???

Good point

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

No patches for you. Only those that downloaded FC will get future patches. There is talk of patches for the CD version becoming available on CD for a small charge but this is not set in stone. If all goes well though, those of you that bought the CD version of FC can send me the $$$ and I will see that your patch gets sent to you.

• Like 1

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

Slammin, what BS you talking about?

Those, who get CD version, will get patches as well as those, who get DL FC. I believe it will be same patches, with same features but with a small difference, due to different CP used.

• Like 1

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

No patches for you. Only those that downloaded FC will get future patches. There is talk of patches for the CD version becoming available on CD for a small charge but this is not set in stone. If all goes well though, those of you that bought the CD version of FC can send me the $$$ and I will see that your patch gets sent to you.

I think he was just being sarcastic :)

then sorry for my harsh reply, I didn't notice any sign of joke or smile or something, so many member who don't speak natural English, might get that post as confirmed info.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

lol! I can see the humour in slammin's post! :)

no sweat!!! nice ot know that Dmut .. thanx..

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

On a followup question:

The CD's that are to be purchased are updates to the 1.0 and includes the four seasons......are the movies included or are they only available to those who download from the ED site?

no big deal either way... just curious...

Thanks,

Brett

I was trying to be humorous.

But I could use the $$$ too in case anyone thinks I really was serious :-)

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

lol, nice try m8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]