Nuke set off in FC 1.12

This happened a few months ago when I crashed an A10 into the runway. I dont know how this glicth happened and haven't been able to repeat it.

My game froze for a few seconds then...

I took a screen shot from a base far away for the third and fourth pics.

1804908590_ScreenShot_001(2).thumb.jpg.b9cfc0ffb1c651bd6e28ee801eac570c.jpg

280510849_ScreenShot_000(2).thumb.jpg.f3e0f7edf71897c4b077f00070cc6fd2.jpg

1941849125_ScreenShot_003(2).thumb.jpg.e0a77ea977f0aa77461f06724528f31a.jpg

856999991_ScreenShot_004(2).thumb.jpg.3ae2a7ad2fbb1f34a14b1494884b9941.jpg

1220932519_ScreenShot_005(2).thumb.jpg.523839fbc04326cb699a12caf832dfd5.jpg

1638477781_ScreenShot_006(2).thumb.jpg.7e733f2fbdbf470b93d0ea2c47483117.jpg

Edited by BlackFallout

I want nukes in the game :cheer3nc: :furious:

Create it yourself :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Tell me step by step how and I will :)

I know GG has made it in the past, modyfing bomb table or something like this, forgot exactly what.

Ask him ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Tell me step by step how and I will :)

Wow. Great minds think alike. I was just messing around with bomb settings last night to make nukes. On FC2.0 of course. ;)

Here's what you do:

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Weapons

Open up warheads.lua

Go to

warheads["FAB_250"] = simple_warhead(200.0); -- Explosive 100 kg + fragments bonus
and say

warheads["FAB_250"] = simple_warhead(100000.0); -- Explosive 100 kg + fragments bonus
Save and close. Load up FC2.0 and put a few Fab 250's on a mig.

Profit! Drop a few in the Sea as well, and go external views and watch a huge huge splash! :D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow. Great minds think alike. I was just messing around with bomb settings last night to make nukes. On FC2.0 of course. ;)

Here's what you do:

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Weapons

Open up warheads.lua

Go to

and say

Save and close. Load up FC2.0 and put a few Fab 250's on a mig.

Profit! Drop a few in the Sea as well, and go external views and watch a huge huge splash! :D

I'm gonna do this to rockets!

OMG I can change the machine gun shells!!!!

WHY di I never look at this before

I'm gonna make a fighter that shoots LAZORS!

I just set the fire rate on the a10s GAU8 to 450000 and the ammo to 1.5 million rounds and I made it perfectly accurate! its now a lazer!

Edited by BlackFallout

What do you mean? That graphical glitches are going to appear or that nukes will have too much destructive power? If it`s the latter their power could always be scaled down, turning them into tactical nukes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It can be set to have smaller radius compared to the real ones. And who said about nukes dropped by su-25 or A-10? I meant cruise missiles with nuclear warheads like X-55/65, Tomahawk... And about the FPS, it should be tried then we`ll see how much of an impact it will have :yes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It can be set to have smaller radius compared to the real ones. And who said about nukes dropped by su-25 or A-10? I meant cruise missiles with nuclear warheads like X-55/65, Tomahawk... And about the FPS, it should be tried then we`ll see how much of an impact it will have :yes:

When I dropped a few nuked out Fab-250's... The game stuttered for a second LOL ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think topol-m wants to nuke the enemy in the first minute of an mission :megalol: Why not have a big nuke on our A-10A? That would sort the A-10A slew problem out forever :beer:

• Like 1

When I dropped a few nuked out Fab-250's... The game stuttered for a second LOL ;)

I don`t see why these explosions should have such a big impact on FPS. :huh: Engine optimization needed?

I think topol-m wants to nuke the enemy in the first minute of an mission :megalol:

:D I think the time has finally come to put an ICBM Topol-M lancher in the game. :fear:

But seriously I don`t see nothing wrong in putting nuclear cruse missiles in the game. Sams like Tor will still shoot them down, the thing is an Air defence perimeter should be more carefully planned and with less holes cause a mistake will cost more than just the loss of several units :furious: I hope tactical nukes will be added in some of the upcoming DCS modules. :suspect:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Early migs-29 had a ground attack mode to launch a nuclear bomb, the profile was something like a low level approach at high speed and then right at the target the pilot would do a steep climb releasing the bomb with the airplane climbing and getting away from the bomb; then the bomb would fall back to the ground, by then the mig-29 would be "safe" the pilots were assured that some the basic nav instruments would work after the explosion.

Early migs-29 had a ground attack mode to launch a nuclear bomb, the profile was something like a low level approach at high speed and then right at the target the pilot would do a steep climb releasing the bomb with the airplane climbing and getting away from the bomb; then the bomb would fall back to the ground, by then the mig-29 would be "safe" the pilots were assured that some the basic nav instruments would work after the explosion.

To bad the engines would fail, Because all the electronics controlling them would fry.