Short A-10 Battle Damaged story

REL

Thanks for this

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

it is stories like theas that conferm to me that FC2 has miss modeled the A10A battle damage. It is amazing that every time I get hit I loose a wing.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

it is stories like theas that conferm to me that FC2 has miss modeled the A10A battle damage. It is amazing that every time I get hit I loose a wing.

best part is a chick pilot brought home that hog safely. Female pilots are where its at for many, many reasons :thumbup:

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

It is amazing that every time I get hit I lose a wing.

What are you getting hit by??? I've almost never lost a wing, even after being hit by multiple MANPADS. (Not that I do that often, mind you. :music_whistling:)

Normally it's the hydraulics that go.

LOL Yeah I seem to lose hydraulics or an engine or two usually! Although I have lost wings too. The question shouldn't be what are you getting hit with but how are you getting hit in the first place...............

Any sight of the Hog and the enemy should be running! In a perfect world at least.

What's really annoying is flight computer weakness.. It takes no more than a few hits in the wing to take out your systems..

a10crosssection.jpg

There's nothing friendly about "friendly fire"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A cigarette is a pinch of tobacco, wrapped in paper, fire at one end, fool at the other.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side,

and it holds the universe together.

After (M)onday and (T)uesday even the week says WTF !!

best part is a chick pilot brought home that hog safely. Female pilots are where its at for many, many reasons :thumbup:

Women know how to comfort the enraged and battle damaged Hog. They caress it passionately while commandeering that avatar of absolute carnage, destruction and death back to its home. They softly whisper in its ear, jink its joystick around while gripping the throttle back and forth. It's battle-damaged is healed and once again it returns to the bloodshed where it belongs. I once took a Shilka volley and a MANPAD before making it home. I had no hydraulics so I had to crash land and somehow my aircraft didn't explode on the runway. I could have ejected but I asked myself where's the fun in that? I don't need a Martin-Baker Fan Club membership...I already have one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever