Mig29/SU-27 Nose diddping up and down

When i fly the Russian planes i find them to be very sensitive around the Joystick sentre, the nose of the aircraft keeps dipping up and down, when i apply only the smalest amount of correction on the stick.

I know there was a tweak for this in 1.02 , but i cant remember what lua it was, can somone help me out ?

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When i fly the Russian planes i find them to be very sensitive around the Joystick sentre, the nose of the aircraft keeps dipping up and down, when i apply only the smalest amount of correction on the stick.

I know there was a tweak for this in 1.02 , but i cant remember what lua it was, can somone help me out ?

thanks

Go straight ahead

Press H (toggle stabilization on/off)

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

You need to trim them. When speed changes, you need to re-trim if you want to keep flying at the same alt.

Yes thats right BoPrey when you disengage the auto pilot or change direction or just doing anything radical to your flight path you must adjust the trim......

This is modled correctly (its just the nature of the beast)......

Just press CTL T to restore your trim settings.....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR