MCAS Miramar Air Show 2010 (Warning Lots of Pics!)

SuperKungFu

Couldn't sleep Saturday night so I decided to wake up at 4 AM, make a 2 hour drive down to San Diego to watch the Miramar Air Show.

As expected, Sunday's show still attracted quite a lot of people (about 150,000). Too bad I missed out on the "Twilight Show" the previous night (it was the only night they had it in Miramar)

We had a gloomy morning so forgive me if these pictures are not as good as some of you guys have hoped, but the skies cleared up during the time of the main performances. Hope you guys enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed the show!

IMGP8337.jpg

IMGP8368.jpg

IMGP8375.jpg

IMGP8379.jpg

IMGP8417.jpg

IMGP8385.jpg

IMGP8413.jpg

IMGP8387.jpg

IMGP8394.jpg

IMGP8396.jpg

IMGP8403.jpg

IMGP8409.jpg

IMGP8421.jpg

IMGP8204.jpg

IMGP8424.jpg

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Pictures here! The whole thing looks like it was a lot a fun. Sean D Tucker sure does get around. The man must have a very busy schedule.

Anyways I was kinda thinkin that whenever I can't sleep I get, get a glass of water and maybe a bite to eat. Come to think of it, never once did I consider getting up and driving two hours to an airshow.:music_whistling:

Good for you man!

Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, Sapphire 5870, TM Warthog, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7

*jealous*

There are only two airbases within 3 hours of me that have airshows, and they always have the same planes: F16 demo, followed by Blue Angels or Thunderbirds.

Although one show did have a MiG21....I got there too late to see it though :(