Where to buy HOTAS Warthog in Australia?

I ordered mine from SimWare. Got it today. Sold my soul to thrustmaster, but it was worth it :D

Simware. Noted. How much in Aussie pesos (delivered)?

I'm off to sell my soul to Santa (a.k.a SWMBO) :thumbup:

Any news on an Aussie supplier?

i think i found 1 here in NZ. if you fellas cant source them i can put you contact with the geezer here, not sure how it would work price wise but i'm looking at 899 NZD to the door.

just PM me if you are at a dead-end over there.

Action After Contemplation

What postage option did you go for with shopBLT? How much?

The default option they give is about US$146. That's about US$561 (currently) altogether.

Works out to be just less than that in Oz dollars with the current exchange rate :P

Guys have heard from the supplier I wanted to use and it seems unlikely they are going to be able to get these in any number like they had first thought apologies.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Both pccasegear and pcaviator now have them listed. ETA for delivery is end of November.

Awesome. PC Case Gear has it listed as AU$550. That's a lot better than I though it would be...

I think we need to take the ETA with a pinch of salt though :P

Awesome. PC Case Gear has it listed as AU$550. That's a lot better than I though it would be...

And PC casegear shows shipping @ $47 to my location, right there on the shopping cart.

PC aviator on the other hand, is asking $625 for the hardware and then you have to create a profile and log on before you can see what the shipping cost will be.

I Effen hate online stores that make you go through all that to just find out the shipping cost. :mad:

FAIL, Pc Aviator. FAIL.

PC Aviator are seriously kidding themselves with that price - or are PC CaseGear going to up their price after the pre-orders are filled.

PC Aviator are generally shocking for prices - I bought a Track IR 5 and Track clip bundle from the US which was a full $100.00 cheaper than PC Aviator's price (incl shipping!)

With the dollar parity, it is hard to justify.

It is a joke the prices we have to pay. I guess it's the lack of competition here which allows PC Aviator to charge the ridiculous price they do.

$550 isn't too bad though and worth the piece of mind for warranty purposes. If bought from the US, would hate to post that big bad sucker back there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.6 GHz // Motherboard - ASUS M4A89GTD-PRO // GFX - ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB // RAM - Patriot-Viper II 4GB(2x2GB) DDR3-1600 // Audio - Creative X-FI Platinum // OS - Windows 7 Home x64 Bit

CH Fighterstick // CH Pro Pedals // CH Pro Throttle // TrackIR 4 // Eyefinity 20"x3 Portrait :joystick:

Well after waiting.... and frigging WAITING only to find out today that their original ETA of mid November has become early December! I cancelled my order with the FlightStore and ordered through MTech Computers with an ETA AT MY DOOR of next week.

All in all while the UK price looked great, the freight was 70 quid so the price we're paying here pretty well ends up the same.... MAN this thing better be as good as everyone's sayin it is!! TOTAL cost will be $580.

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.