War in Korea?

Kusch

Who gives a shit about what one country thinks of another behind closed doors, or what one person thinks of another or how they get shit done.
I care and you should care as well, how s*** get done. I, as many other Americans travel overseas for work. I don't want to be snatched by some government or rogue group somewhere and they torture me because that's how the "s*** gets done and nobody cares about".

We should behave (which we often don't) according to the law's and treaties we sign. And every time we don't respect our signed treaties, NATO chapter and international law, other rogue states (and terrorists) see that as endorsement of their behavior. I don't want to go that way because it endangers my safety, safety of my family and friends as well as my country.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right it’s not new but before all was hear say, but for the first time the world is waking up to how it’s being controlled through a minority of very but select individuals.

Democracy (which I’m a huge supporter) is being replaced with Plutocracy. Ask the people of Europe who want the European parliament AND YOU WILL FIND VERY FEW. To me that’s not democracy? Blair to become the unelected lifetime president!! So ask who does want it and what do they achieve? When was the last time anyone sat down and watched an interesting unbiased piece of investigated journalism? No we are all being fed propaganda and X factor.

It is our right to have a democracy and other counties right to run their countries how they wish and not force our belief upon them by deliberately destabilizing their governments.

Freedom of speech is eroding in the name of safety from terrorism and being replaced by the antiterrorism laws and legislations like the Patriot act.

Switch of the biased FOX and the BBC news, Switch off X factor, Eastenders and the rest off the brain draining crap and be prepared to make up one own opinions.

H Clinton stated with regards to Wikileaks that it portrays our leaders being liars and therefore we are all liars as they represent the public. Man and these are the people who have their fingers on the New Global Order! Sarah Palin thought the North Koreans where the U.S allies. I have not got time to go into the Muppets that represent the UK or the European super state.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

Windows 10 Maximus VIII Hero i7-6700k CPU @ 4.2GHz 16GB Nvida GeForce GTX 1080. Ram Duel SSD's

Hajduk somehow I dont feel that important to be snatched by some government to get tortured when I go overseas, because my gov did/said certain things that the overseas gov didnt like, thus they took their frustration out on me.

I am more likely to get snatched by terrorists because I am not a muslim, or because they think they can get money for ransoming me etc.

No matter how transparent a government is/can be, terrorists have their own agenda and will do what they want to do regardless of anybody/country, so no matter how good and open a gov is, there is always some nutter who will want to shoot americans or british etc etc, simply for whatever reason comes into their head that day.

Dont get me wrong, we need to keep an eye on them, but their is no point in doing a microscopic investigation into one or two countries practises and forcing them to change when the rest of the world continues with the bullshit.

We could be all nicey nicey and open, but whats the point when everyone else around us isnt and still upto their ditry tricks ? it would then leave us at a disadvantage if we had to be open all the time.

However much I think you are 100% correct that all gov's should be open and accountable for their actions, in this day and age it is impractical in my opinion.

Rockeyes:

The world isnt wakening up, as soon as wiki release the last of the bunch of files they got from bradley manning, this will then all be forgotten about by summer time of next year.

As I said before, wikileaks is releasing them a few months apart so they can deliberatly keep themselves in the headlines, as even they know that if they were to release them all at once at the begining when they released that video, this would of all been forgotten about by now.

Wikileaks is just stringing it out so that they can get as much media attention out of this as possible, but once done it will be forgotten about just as quickly.

Once all the files have been released, wikileaks will then fade back into corporate obscurity.

Edited by bumfire

Exteme weaky leaks:

An american diplomat called hugo chaves mad,

Putin is batman, the other robin,

In Good morning viet nam Robin Willians sayd Nikson has no balls...

Doh, this is sooooo new and sooo interesting, talk about marketing.

LOL, you forgotten the impotent "Show" president of Russia's name also :)

You are right it’s not new but before all was hear say, but for the first time the world is waking up to how it’s being controlled through a minority of very but select individuals.

Democracy (which I’m a huge supporter) is being replaced with Plutocracy. Ask the people of Europe who want the European parliament AND YOU WILL FIND VERY FEW. To me that’s not democracy? Blair to become the unelected lifetime president!! So ask who does want it and what do they achieve? When was the last time anyone sat down and watched an interesting unbiased piece of investigated journalism? No we are all being fed propaganda and X factor.

It is our right to have a democracy and other counties right to run their countries how they wish and not force our belief upon them by deliberately destabilizing their governments.

Freedom of speech is eroding in the name of safety from terrorism and being replaced by the antiterrorism laws and legislations like the Patriot act.

Switch of the biased FOX and the BBC news, Switch off X factor, Eastenders and the rest off the brain draining crap and be prepared to make up one own opinions.

H Clinton stated with regards to Wikileaks that it portrays our leaders being liars and therefore we are all liars as they represent the public. Man and these are the people who have their fingers on the New Global Order! Sarah Palin thought the North Koreans where the U.S allies. I have not got time to go into the Muppets that represent the UK or the European super state.

Well those are revelations only to people that don t care about it. Its not because a diplomat call someone Sh1thead behind the doors that the world will fall, because probably the other side called the diplomat sh!thead behind the door as well.

As for Blair unelected president ? Talk about bush too.

As for the world being dominated buy very few, when in hell wasn t it like that, not even in an Anarchic government, there s always leaders, if not formal, informal.

As for poeple pointing fingers at you lie, would be fun to leak their own government diplomatic talk around.

Diplomacy is the art of sending someone screw itself and the other take it as a compliment, its also the art of playing the parrot.

So dumb people get there, there s dumb people everywhere and those aren t the leaders, they re the leaded. Why be king when you can puppet the king.

AFAIk the wikileaks are irrelevant and wil be taken into account by hypocrits or no so bright people alone.

More important than wikileaks is who leaked the leaks to wiki and why, that would be interesting. If its not some you slept with my wife i gonna screw you affair.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Hate or love the leaks one good positive thing that comes out of this is that the public start to question decisions being made for them. Maybe one day the will be accountable for the decisions made in our names.

Anyone tell me how Blair became middle east envoy after being accused of war crimes?

That's just hope the korea settles down and sence prevails. Anyway how about spending some money on this http://www.deepastronomy.com/apophis-asteroid-could-hit-earth.html. But then I guess it would be hard to make money out of it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

Windows 10 Maximus VIII Hero i7-6700k CPU @ 4.2GHz 16GB Nvida GeForce GTX 1080. Ram Duel SSD's

Hate or love the leaks one good positive thing that comes out of this is that the public start to question decisions being made for them. Maybe one day the will be accountable for the decisions made in our names.

Anyone tell me how Blair became middle east envoy after being accused of war crimes?

That's just hope the korea settles down and sence prevails. Anyway how about spending some money on this http://www.deepastronomy.com/apophis-asteroid-could-hit-earth.html. But then I guess it would be hard to make money out of it.

Yea, that one didnt slip past me either, how the hell he became the UN special middle east peace envoy after being booted out of the UK is waaaaaaaaaay past my sane reasoning.

Succellus, the point of the published documents isn't "look at this, this is shocking". The point is "here you go, this is everything we've got (that we feel able to safely release), you decide if you care". You people need to stop thinking that Wikileaks is some kind of entertainment news site like Faux News and CNN - it's a whistleblower site, and it doesn't care about whether you care, it cares about making classified stuff publicly accessible because someone might care.

But that whole topic is beside the point of NK vs SK at Yeongpyeong island, isn't it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I'm confused.....what exactly does WikiLeaks have to do with the recent volatility in the Koreas?
Because, among all other things, it has same cables from S. Korean diplomats ...

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Guys, seriously, Wikileaks discussion back to where it actually pertains this thread topic. General wikileaks discussion can happen in a thread that covers that topic.

Topic: current NK vs SK tensions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Guys, seriously, Wikileaks discussion back to where it actually pertains this thread topic. General wikileaks discussion can happen in a thread that covers that topic.

Topic: current NK vs SK tensions.

Just to clarify, Wikileaks had mentioned China (NK only ally), is disappointed by NK and has plans of abandoning them. This will probably increase the fury of NK who might actualy retaliate against china (lol)

I wonder if it's even possible to end the conflict peacefully.

Not while ,Nk remains a dictatorship based on maintainiong his leaders rich, without a care for the population.

Not while China do not want SK/NK united.

The problema are inward and outward wich make the problem extremely compex.

As for China cutting the the ropes of NK, as long as the puppets moves in the general intended direction it won t happen.

As for wiki leaks: As far as they go they are irrelevent, only hypocrits will use them for something, anyone in the bissness is farting at them if they stay in the current lvl of irrelevance. They only state the obvious.

Edited by Succellus

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Wrong china Ain t the problem, its only part of the problem, KJ-(insert name here) is the problem.

Mower, to your knowledge China is as comunist as USA since the early 90.

The diference is the fact its a dictatorship and not a democracy.

Another diference is the fact that China doesn t play with our rules, they play by their rules and mantle themselves with our rules as long it suits them, when it gets too inconvenient they show their real faces, putting our rules in the closet and showing their real self.

And become a multi-millionaire to boot. Hell of a thing, selling your soul.

A few years back he used to sing ‘Keep the Red Flag Flying’ at the party conferences and is now as you say multi millionaire. He changed his faith to become a catholic as soon as he got moved out. I presume he thought it would help his chances to become UK PM if he wasn’t a catholic at the time. Now he’s on first name terms with the Pope (Nice bit of political leverage there) and as for the UN envoy position (as well as many others). No doubt that was a deal struck for his support for the invasion of Iraq (Nice to see that on wikileaks). The EU is hell bent on combining the individual countries military forces to be controlled by the E.U in Brussels. Now just imagine the fun Blair could have with that lot under his disposal if he was to become the LIFE LONG unelected president of Europe (Dictator).

Try and get back to topic. We are aware of the troubles in Korea and to tell you the truth it’s beginning to scare the sh*t out of me. The fact is regardless of how effective North Korea weapons are, they are fanatical race. They are also aware that the so-called west still has troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, they are aware that there has been a gradual build up of ‘discussion’ of a ‘show of force’ on Iran with the Saudi putting pressure on for an attack (and now proven? via the leaks).

Israel, which did not really exist until 1948 (a deal set up by WW2 allies) and who have been fighting Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, so never going to be a happy bunch there.

The UK amongst others trained the Taliban and the CIA trained old Bin Laden and his crew to help fight the Russians etc. Of course the thousands of tons of weapons and explosives, which ‘the west’ supplied, went to help certain heads of corporations become very wealthy and of course paid by the good old taxpayer who is now broke. Can we honestly do anything or should we do anything about Korea. We had all get our own houses in order and lead by example, not by military force. We do not even bring our own war crime criminals to justice! Weapons off mass destruction my arse. Get used to the idea that communist china is now calling the calling the shots. That’s what we get for taking the eye of the ball and swallowing the bullshit that we are consistently fed.

Our track record is full of the benefits of our expertise in interfering. I suppose its all to easy to forget about how we help countries by giving them people like Idi Amin, Gaddafi and good old Sadam in the first place. If we really care about Korea that’s look back and see what history shows us not the manipulators feed us.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

Just to clarify, Wikileaks had mentioned China (NK only ally), is disappointed by NK and has plans of abandoning them. This will probably increase the fury of NK who might actualy retaliate against china (lol)
Just to clarify, according to Wikileaks, those are the words of S. Korean diplomats and their assessment of China.

The fundamental problem in the region is China. As usual, a fecking communist country is the root of the evil.

LOL stop supporting them then and buying there goods then :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive

This conflict won't be resolved until the generation that lived the Korean war dies. On the Korean, Chinese and US side.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

How can I: Walmart is cheap and it's China retailer.

That’s my point mate, we are all in the same boat. We have all been driven into finically supporting countries and possibly regimes that we don’t believe in.

Here in the UK the majority of our airports the BAA one are not owned by us but are solely own by the Spanish company Ferrovial, The UK’s car industry by China and the Indians, Power, water and gas is owned by the French and Germans. Santander (Spanish) controls a huge proportion of the UK’s banking. The frightening thing is that the majority of Brits don’t realise any of this because its not put out in the media. If and when it is it gets a quick clip and the rest is completely off topic.

Korea, That’s be careful we don’t all get ‘gung hoe’. We know we have been suckered there before. I for one was all for nuking that bas**rd Sadam after we were going to be attacked by chemical weapons of mass destruction.

All this media hype and war ‘games’ crap is just fueling the fire and placing NK on the world stage.

Vietnam war. …French having to release there hold on part of their empire due to WW2. Western powers promised to help regain control after war ends…. French get massacred in Dien Bien Phu. The Americans get thrown into a war to fight against communism? Yet the public wasn’t told about the deal with the Vietnamese War Lords, the drugs, the CIA and Air America. Oh and the people we were meant to help are still living in agent orange. No because the war would have probably never got off the ground.

Anyone know why we are in Afghanistan? And why the Russians left?

Be prepared to be open-minded STOP, LOOK and QUESTION.

Edited by Rockeyes
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HTC Vive