Greb's Mission Revisions!

Greb

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny thing happened to me twice on the All Hallows Eve mission. After I kill one of the trucks parked next to the artillery group my game crashes! otherwise it was a good mission. Was looking forward to refuelling on the way home but havent got the chance due to the crashes! Maybe Ill leave that guy alone and RTB earlier..

funny thing happened to me twice on the All Hallows Eve mission. After I kill one of the trucks parked next to the artillery group my game crashes! otherwise it was a good mission. Was looking forward to refuelling on the way home but havent got the chance due to the crashes! Maybe Ill leave that guy alone and RTB earlier..

Yeah tdar....I haven't encountered that. Although this being a beta funnier things have happened. Try it again and leave that guy alone! LOL!! I have killed him several times and never crashed. It's all very twilight zone. Stick to the convoys and the armor units in the coastal city then go for the refuel.

Hoping Beta 6 will clear all that up.....I also hope my missions still work! LOL!!!

World Wide as in World Wide Technology? (WWT)

I use them for parts only these days...

Worldwide Techservices NFlight. They are a warranty company for DELL, SONY, IBM and APPLE. Well, they were when I worked for them. Not sure of what has changed in warranty work. I know they still do DELL and IBM.

Well My Mission building has been upgraded.

I was going back to trucking and well it's been over a week without a load. I had applied for other companies the same time I applied for the trucking job. Today I was called in for an interview for a job I applied for 2 weeks ago and they offered me the Job. I will be the lead Mechanic at a Kawi/Suzuki dealer. I have been a Motorcycle rider/builder since I was a kid and this is a dream job for me. This means I will be around to build my missions and there is nothing like wrenching on GSXR's! Yahoooooooooo No trucking!

• Like 1

cool more grebby missions! congrats on getting a "real" job.

God I was driving to a small town today (45 miles) and just hating life LOL. I shouldnt feel that way... its really kinda cool. I see so many people in offiices all day and its like they are half dead! at least I get to listen to howard while im in the car.

You should make some more MP missions and maybe join a wing... I just joined the 1st VFW and those guys are great. They also appear to have some pretty good mission makers there too.

congrats again greb

Jeff

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

cool more grebby missions! congrats on getting a "real" job.

God I was driving to a small town today (45 miles) and just hating life LOL. I shouldnt feel that way... its really kinda cool. I see so many people in offiices all day and its like they are half dead! at least I get to listen to howard while im in the car.

You should make some more MP missions and maybe join a wing... I just joined the 1st VFW and those guys are great. They also appear to have some pretty good mission makers there too.

congrats again greb

Jeff

Thanks Fellas!

Yeah Jeff you should get a bike. I used to love having a small job like a hard drive in a server going on a predicted failure. I would haul ass out there on my Harley ....... I love doing that!

• Like 1

Hey Greb,

Thanks for creating these missions, only about half way through them but really enjoying them. Nothing like starting your day off right with nice hot cup of "bombs before breakfast"!. :drink: :joystick::bomb::thumbup:

Well been working on some missions that require Refueling. Should have one of them done this evening....I hope! I thought I would post some basic refueling missions to practice with. One is with ordinance, and one is without. I use an X52 standard and I like to have my Pitch and Roll Axis set at 0 dead zone and 10 curve. You will need to get your refueling techniques down for my next set of missions. Give'em a go!

*See original thread for files!

Well been working on some missions that require Refueling. Should have one of them done this evening....I hope! I thought I would post some basic refueling missions to practice with. One is with ordinance, and one is without. I use an X52 standard and I like to have my Pitch and Roll Axis set at 0 dead zone and 10 curve. You will need to get your refueling techniques down for my next set of missions. Give'em a go!

*See original thread for files!

Thanks Greb. I found it easier to refuel with a payload rather than an empty bird. Seems when I was loaded down, I was a bit more stable in the air. Looking to your next but hoping it isn't a long flight where we need to refuel. One could always imagine having about 50% fuel, dropping some ordinance and then meeting with the tanker to go on to the next set of targets. But I bet you already have that figured out. :pilotfly:

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Thanks Greb. I found it easier to refuel with a payload rather than an empty bird. Seems when I was loaded down, I was a bit more stable in the air. Looking to your next but hoping it isn't a long flight where we need to refuel. One could always imagine having about 50% fuel, dropping some ordinance and then meeting with the tanker to go on to the next set of targets. But I bet you already have that figured out. :pilotfly:

Yeah Dane!

Same here much easier loaded. You can tell she was built to carry a payload. Those are universal to you can change the time of day if you want to practice it. Just change the time in the editor and run it, there are no BS in them, triggers and what not.

Hey all,

Just got a PM from Greb that he is working on updating the missions for the release version of A-10. For some reason, the forum is not letting him post.

So...hang in there for those who would like updated missions from Greb.

I had a similar situation. When first signing into this forum months ago, I made a typo and registered as dne48. When the first beta was released, I then registered as dane48. When the sim was released I could not post as dane48 but only as dne48. So I am two people now; and though I only wish to be dane 48, I am dne48. Got that straight?:megalol:

Having flown every mission that Greb has put up, I look forward to his continuation

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Darren thanks for the post! Got my account fixed.

It's been a long week at the new job, but I will have several missions done this weekend and I will start posting them. For the most part it's just parking spaces and they changed the editor to match way points in game. So over all it will be an easy conversion.

Here is what I was doing today!

Prepping new Kawai's for the showroom floor.

crate01.jpg.3ad849167077e2255b38d5f30cc4f275.jpg

Edited by Greb

Darren thanks for the post! Got my account fixed.

It's been a long week at the new job, but I will have several missions done this weekend and I will start posting them. For the most part it's just parking spaces and they changed the editor to match way points in game. So over all it will be an easy conversion.

Here is what I was doing today!

Prepping new Kawai's for the showroom floor.

...ohhhhh nice bikes. Can I have a red one?