Aimsworth home cockpit F16 NG

rockme

I wouldn't, to much money, what warranties do you have that they won't take your money even if someone tells you they have bought one of their products. Just my opinion, I heard to many horror stories of people being tricked online

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hi Rockme. Checkup the subject on viperpits if not made already. Considered as a pricy (high cost versus the functions and quality (but ofcorse a fastway to get the build started). Depending on your wallet,interest and effort willing to spend you got several other options.

(disregard if this is old news ;-)

cheers

gus

edit:

http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=317.0

got no personal experience with the companys products though)

Edited by Duckling

- - - -

Hi Duckling,

thanks for the advise, yes I know the viperpits.org site its fantastic. Im considering to build a viper pit myself like you say there are less cost evective ways to get a pit with high standards. for the moment Im gathering as much information as possible!

cheers Harry

What the heck is an Austrian company doing in Bangkok?

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Easy to get Transexuals for parties....

Or maybe moneywise its better to build and sent them across the world from Thailand, but it gives a more secure feeling if the company head is in Austria ?

Who knows ?

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I think the price is a bit crazy, but essentially, you're trading a barrel load of cash for the convenience of not having to build it yourself. Isn't half of a simpit's fun actually the building process? I guess I understand some people simply aren't mechanically inclined.

I see no sense of accomplishment in owning that thing.

Edited by BHawthorne

Well if i win the lotery, i surely won t pita myself building a cockpit...That will be the least interesting thing i ll be able to do.

I ll by one even if for the sake of reverse engeneering.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Well if i win the lotery, i surely won t pita myself building a cockpit...That will be the least interesting thing i ll be able to do.

I ll by one even if for the sake of reverse engeneering.

Gotta fill your time up with something if you're comfortably unemployed. :joystick: