Difficulty of spotting targets: Real life vs. Simulator

kingneptune117

this is for the labels ? i play without labels

i want to change the distance for see "the black dot" for example for a tank on the middle of field.

As far I know it is not coded but you will not enter to most servers due to integrity check.

You can check modellod.txt and various *.cfg files example graphics.cfg.

If you change critical modellod.txt you will not enter to servers anymore. Change it if you play solo or with friends.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Here are three pictures shot in in HDR near the Nellis test range while flying to Las Vegas. They were taken at about 30k, 10k, and 3k. Try to spot the hot pink off road vehicle that is two miles away in each picture.

370.jpg371.jpg373.jpg

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Can you turn the labels on in those pictures?

ASUS P7P55D-E DELUXE 1504 BIOS / i7 875K / CORSAIR 2x 4GB VENGEANCE

CORSAIR AX850 / 160GB INTEL X25-M G2 / 150GB VELOCIRAPTOR / 750GB WD BLACK

7 PRO X64 SP1 / CATALYST 11.5 / AFTERBURNER 2.2 BETA 3 / MSI R6970 TWIN FROZR III LIGHTNING