How do you activate ILS?

Kenan

What's my reward?

Reward? You just gave us more work. :no:

I think he stated before that anyone who points out a bug gets a free copy of DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle when it is released!

If I agreed, would that make the F-15E more or less likely as the next DCS module on the community's guess list? :)

• Like 1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

If I agreed, would that make the F-15E more or less likely as the next DCS module on the community's guess list? :)

It is pretty badass but I'm hankering for a really good carrier ops addon.. Lots of roles for the F18 as well.

Could always do the F35 including the vtol version.. lol if it ever gets done..

---

May your takeoffs equal your landings!

^ F-15E or F18, I don't care which one, just want to be able to fly SEAD missions and do A2A now and then. Can't wait to see MP with players flying A10s covered by Players in multi role AC.

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

As far I'm concerned... A F-15E sim would be VERY welcomed.

• Like 1

This is an amazing sim! 'Nuff said!:pilotfly:

YouTube: SloppyDog

seems every discussion eventually spins up to "what is the next DCS?" If you think about it, since we're mostly guys here, that is almost surprising... most male centered chatter eventually boils down to farts, so this probably illustrates that we are a very intellectual gang.

2600K @ 4.2GHz, MSI P67A-GD55, 16GB G.Skill @2133 , GTX 970, Rift, SSD boot & DCS drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

at the risk of hijacking the thread (with my apologies).

Is attention to be paid to Q Calls in this release? --Should I make the adjustments accordingly (calibrate your altimeter to display the correct value for the current atmospheric pressure) or can I just relax and hope the suspension holds ;)

Thanks

Here's a pre-release thread FYI

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=65422

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

• 11 months later...

Thanks, Nemises. I'm just getting started with the sim and I couldn't get the ADI GDI bars to work in ILS mode at all, after several attempts at different airports. Your response from last year was the only thing I Googled that addressed the problem I was having. After flipping the switch you referenced, ILS is working great now. THANK YOU.

• 11 years later...
On 3/1/2011 at 3:26 AM, Steel Jaw said:
EvilBivol-1 said:
I think you just found a bug. Just tested and it looks like the marker beacons are not being received, even though they had been working previously. Will add to buglist. ILS is still functional, though.

What's my reward? 😄

On 3/1/2011 at 3:28 AM, kingneptune117 said:

I think he stated before that anyone who points out a bug gets a free copy of DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle when it is released! 😄

On 3/1/2011 at 3:40 AM, EvilBivol-1 said:

If I agreed, would that make the F-15E more or less likely as the next DCS module on the community's guess list? 🙂

So uhm now that the F-15E is open for preorder... where is their reward? 😅

• Like 1