Well Done

Surf

Impressive sim.

I must say that the combination of world class, grade triple A, TrackIR support, combined with 'world class' 5970 x 1080 Eyefinity support, encasing 'world class' level simulation fidelity creates the most impressive, compelling and challenging sim since Falcon 4.

Wags...you killed it. I just bought the release version, and it takes FULL advantage of my hardware.

I now have realized my ROI goals on my hardware.

Thank you Wags. You guys are keeping the dream alive.

-Surfer

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

/i7 860 @ 4.18 ghz air/Asus Maximus Formula III/4 gig DDR3 1600

/Sapphire VaporX 5850 2 gig DDR5 oc'ed/Noctua CPU Air Cooler

/3ea WD 74 gig Raptors in RAID 0/1 TB WD Caviar/Antec 900

/Windows 7 Home 64 bit/MS Gaming Keyboard/Logitec G5 Mouse

/Saitek X52 Pro/TrackIR Vector/3ea Cougar MFD's/3ea 23" LED's

/Thermaltake 650w PS

• ED Team
Impressive sim.

I must say that the combination of world class, grade triple A, TrackIR support, combined with 'world class' 5970 x 1080 Eyefinity support, encasing 'world class' level simulation fidelity creates the most impressive, compelling and challenging sim since Falcon 4.

Wags...you killed it. I just bought the release version, and it takes FULL advantage of my hardware.

I now have realized my ROI goals on my hardware.

Thank you Wags. You guys are keeping the dream alive.

-Surfer

Thanks, but I did only a very small part. There are some real wizards in Moscow that deserve the credit.

Ubetcha, the team is heart and soul. That said, your contribution to the Falcon 4 project had, ironically, a similar result.

I just printed the 669 page manual and stuffed it in a binder. I assume you had some influence on the manual and, yeah...midas touch.

Yeah, the dream lives on.

-Surfer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

/Thermaltake 650w PS

I've said too much.

*grin*

-Surfer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

/Thermaltake 650w PS

Hello DCS: F-16C! Haha just kidding...or maybe not!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Wags was a part of Falcon 4 team?

Janes F/A-18

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.