Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Thank you ED.

Conure

Dear ED moderators, developers and everybody else involved in this project.

I have spent hours and hours clocked just taking off and landing... This sim is exceptional and I can't wait to buy every single future instalment. I hope the release to us civilians is profitable because without you we'd have very little software for our hobby.

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me, and brought this brilliant simulation to the public.

Conure

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

I agree, just spooling up, starting all the systems, taking off and landing is kinda fun, let alone gun strafing.

Ed :D has always been a nice guy, always creating good sims and once again he pushed the envelope. :D

Edited by Kenan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Dear ED moderators, developers and everybody else involved in this project.

I have spent hours and hours clocked just taking off and landing... This sim is exceptional and I can't wait to buy every single future instalment. I hope the release to us civilians is profitable because without you we'd have very little software for our hobby.

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me, and brought this brilliant simulation to the public.

Conure

:clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::clap_2::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

I agree, just spooling up, starting all the system, taking off and landing is kinda fun, let alone gun strafing.

Ed :D has always been a nice guy, always creating good sims and once again he pushed the envelope. :D

pushed the envelope :) Nice play of words.

My Search-Fu beats your Google-Fu:

ED Team - [ATTACH]48644[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Can you just imagine, 15 years ago sims like these would be classified as a "high tech military trainers"..except back then, I seriously doubt any air force had anything remotely comparable (graphics/immersion wise).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I'll chip in my heartfelt agreement with the sentiment in this threads. I've been simming since Gunship! and F-15 Strike Eagle on the C-64. This series is beyond anything I could ever have dreamed of back then.

Thank you ED team for all your dedication and hard work. This sim is a work of art, a work of science, and is truly so breathtaking it transcends profanity!

Thanks for sharing these pics Viper.

I have the same headphones then Alex on the A-10 picture. :)

We need a making-of now.

AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8@3360 MHz | MB Asus M4A78-EM | 4GB DDR2-800 Kingston | XFX HD 5770 @850-900/1200-1300 | 500G Samsung HD502HI | Case CM 335 | CM-EPP 460W | Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) | Saitek X65F | Freetrack(Wii Remote) | LG 23' W2353V

Good job all. Now give me my AH-64A, Please,lol

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

Good job all. Now give me my AH-64A, Please,lol

There's potentially an F15/F/A18 in the works and you're thinking about the 64a?!

MADMAN!!! :megalol:

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.