About "Dragon Age II " on PC

mavyalex

Hi,

This game sucks.I preferred the first "Dragon Age: Origins". It's more a Hack and slash like Diablo II than a real RPG. The scenes are gorgeous, true, but not the combat system..

"Always check your 6 o'clock if you want to live!"

Am I the only one who likes this????? :helpsmilie: It doesnt suck, it can give you that impression the first hour, but keep playing and you will see that its very much like origins, not much has changed, the little changes are for the good IMO, and you can still play it the way you like :thumbup: I hate consol ports just like evryone else, but I think you guys didnt give this one a real chance yet.

Im far from finishing it yet, they say it will take 50 hours, not sure about that number, but from what I have seen sofar its a 4/5 game.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

Dragon Age irritated me with its PC injury issues that required returning to base camp all the time with no teleportation options like the M&M lloyd's beacon.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

There is sligthly less irritation in this one, but a bit more repetition (same levels are used for multiple quests, same houses even). Yes dialogue is bad, but thats the standard, if you wont play a game for bad dialogue then you wont play anything at all...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

There is no base camp anymore AFAIK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Every rpg suck, they just arent real. They are fun tho (Atleast gothic 2, morrowind and some others) :)

Yeah LOL I know what you mean, in this one for example, a rogue or assassin enemy npc can suddenly just make himself invisible, you were just about to kick his ass, right infront of you he disappears and you have to find another target until he comes back, I always hate that when RPGs have enemies (mostly rogues) that just become invisible. WTH? RPGs are full of shit like that. Still fun to play yeah :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dragon Age irritated me with its PC injury issues that required returning to base camp all the time with no teleportation options like the M&M lloyd's beacon.

There is an easy solution for this - don't let your party die.

Returning to camp is far less punishing then having to take all the dead party member possessions, find a temple and pay for a revive... I miss the BG2 days :)

No, what happened in DA is that your PCs would get various fighting injuries like concussions, broken bones, that could be healed until returning to base camp. Major major PITA and a STUPID design decision. I stopped half way through in disgust.

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

No, what happened in DA is that your PCs would get various fighting injuries like concussions, broken bones, that could be healed until returning to base camp. Major major PITA and a STUPID design decision. I stopped half way through in disgust.

You sustained injuries if your character was knocked unconscious during a fight, thats what winz meant by saying don't let your party die. Heal them before they go down to prevent it and stock up on injury kits in case it does happen. Never had a problem with that.

Anybody else thinking that EA policies are becoming more and more ludicrous?

EA has sucked a$$ since they trashed Janes A10C.

Only fake-Atari sucks more donkey balls than EA...

fatari.jpg

"The witcher 2", where are you?

• Like 1

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle