LAN Mode without Master Server Connection

CHSubZero

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

wait... what are we voting for again? j/k :D I agree also that for LAN play there shouldn't be a need to be connected to master server. At least before you play you need to activate... and in order to do this you need to connect to server where they can check if your installation is legit... once it's checked I don't see a need to keep checking this every time especialy if there is ability to block someone from activating the game with same ID if that ID was used on another machine already and was not deactivated beforehand.

No longer active in DCS...

1+

System:

ASUS Rampage II Extreme, Intel Core i7 930 @ 3.8 GHz, Corsair XMS3 Dominator GT DDR3, ATI 5870, Win7 64 Bit.

WASSERGEKÜHLT! :)

2x Aquastream XT ultra, 2x Tripple Thermochill, 2x Aquaero, 2x Silentstar Duo, Heatkiller Rev. 3, Heatkiller GPUx3 5870, Anfitec Boardkühlerset, MIPS RAM Kühler

X52Pro, Saitek Rudder, Track IR 5, Momo Racing, VPP Pedal-Set Prof. 3.

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Operating System : Windows 7 64 bit | CPU: AMD phenom X4 940 3.1Ghz | Ram: 8GB | Graphics Card: Ati 5770 v2 | Monitor: 22" Vestel | Joystick : X52 pro & Saitek Rudder pedal & Trackir 4 pro with TrackClip Pro

1+ for me, expecially LAN parties!!

+15 for my virtual squad

Bye

FCS_Bad Boy

Fighter Combat Sims

Fondatore

http://www.fightercombatsim.net

-------

C'e' chi rosica...e tanto, anche se pensa di aver avuto successo!! E rosicherebbe ancora di piu' se sapesse la verita'. Ma e' piu' divertente cosi'! :lol:

E ultimamente la gente che rosica aumenta, l'invidia e' un brutta bestia!:pilotfly:

Yes for example I don't have broad band Internet so for me is much more awesome to play in LAN with my fellow wingmens and although I had it it would be very expensive to play in Internet.

Edited by Shinigami

La guerra, asi como es madrastra de los cobardes, es madre de los valientes.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1

If you have friends who want to buy this game but don't buy it because this master server issue add a +1 in your post for every friend.

My squad will probably consider officialy switching from FC2 to DCS when the F-18 will be out. But we do 2 lans a year, and obviously won't switch if we can't play on LAN. So that's approx 50 "+1" for all the people listed here : http://www.3rd-wing.net/index.php?act=newroster

Edited by 92nd-MajorBug
92nd Kodiak Air Force - May the Greuh be with you