Will i be able to run it?

I had the exact same system as you, except Windows 7 64bit, and I ran the game just ok during the beta days. The quick missions were usually 25-35 fps, but some of the bigger campaign missions were in the unplayable low 20's. However, I believe the game has been significantly optimize since the beta days. I can't say exactly how the game would run on your system because when it was released I upgraded to an Nvidia GTS 470 1.2gb. In case you're wondering, the game is now very smooth with settings mostly on high :D.

Hey folks, just a quick overview over my specs:

Core 2 Duo @3ghz

Geforce 8800GT

4 Gig RAM

Win Vista 32 Bit Home Professional

22" Samsung SyncMaster 226BW

I think it isn't recommended to run DCSW on that system?

Greetings

Chris

Win Vista 32 Bit Home Professional? you might need to have a look at the fixes under my sig if you run into problems.

One thing to remember, if your GPU has only 512MB of memory you will need to drop the textures to either medium or low. If you don't you will likely have small stutters as you move your view around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A785D-M Pro | XFX 650W XXX | AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Black Edition 3.2ghz | 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX 800mhz | XFX HD 5770 1GB @ 850/1200 | Windows 7 64bit | Logitech G35 | Logitech Mx518 | TrackIR 4

My TrackIR Profile ( Speed 1.2 / Smooth 30 ) - Right click & save as.

Ok thanks, Sinky...

Im planning to do a small upgrade this year, regarding my Cpu and Gpu... Due to my old Mainboard i will buy a Core 2 Quad and maybe a GF 470. And next year before my time at the university, im planning on getting a completely new Computer.

Do you think that only upgrading my GPU should work fine for DCSW? If so, i could at least save some money...

Greetings

Chris