My versions of System/Caution and Weapon Usage checklists

rob10

Attached are my versions of some different checklists. I'd recommend checking out a bunch of the different checklists on the forums here and mix and match what ones work best for you or tweak them to your needs (that's what I do :)).

First file has weapons usage checklists and a basic weapon description page.

The 2nd file covers basic usage and/or menu descriptions of some of the main systems in A10-C. It has DSMS, IFFCC, TGP currently. It also has a description of Caution Panel lights and a listing of some of the system error messages and symptoms you might run into.

Corrections or feedback welcome.

Wpns checklist.pdf

Systems use - Caution Panel lights - System Errors.pdf

Edited by rob10
Updated Wpns Checklist to clarify boresight command in Maverick
  • Like 6

very comprehensive

thank you:thumbup:

just one question regarding mav use:

15. TMS FWD to LOCK MAV to TGT - crosshair will shimmer and centre will close when locked

- small cross will flash while MAV is LOCKED

- if MAV won't lock, try jiggling slew

16. CHINA HAT AFT - boresights (HUD centre) the MAV SEEKER

17. WPN RELEASE to fire (Launch Inhibit msg if don't have valid lock)

item 16. why do we do that?

I mean after getting a solid lock and crosshair flashing we should fire. Why do we have to put mav to boresight and then fire?

Edited by 711Hancer

item 16. why do we do that?

I mean after getting a solid lock and crosshair flashing we should fire. Why do we have to put mav to boresight and then fire?

You're right. I should clarify that. It was more a step to "unlock" it if you wanted a different target or get it back to a known spot if the seeker was wandering on you. If you boresight after locking it will likely unlock. Thanks for catching that. File edited to clarify

Edited by rob10

1 question i have No demo tracks in that folder ,as described there should be some there?

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

1 question i have No demo tracks in that folder ,as described there should be some there?

No demo tracks. They aren't completely checklists (kind of a combo of checklists and menu descriptions) which is why I didn't just call them checklists.

• 1 year later...

I would give you a +1 rep point , but for some reason It wont let me give one for this post ?

The original post is too old to be repped.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: