A2A Simulations P-51D Mustang

Bearitall

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A2A has some great videos on their youtube channel, here's some P-51 videos:

Edited by Zorg_DK

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, that does look nice.

Just a shame it's stuck in FSX - flying is fine, but that thing should be at war. :(

Might still cause me to dig up my FSX disc again, though. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Some of the Accusim and other FSX payware stuff looks nice; but I have stayed away from them since FSX has the worst controller calibration I have ever encountered.

Accusim Mustang dev update.

It is probably done to make it look more professional, but the lack of headtracking in the video worries me. Something that runs very smoothly without headtracking might stutter quite a bit with it. I hope they are using headtracking during the majority of their software development.

Edited by XarBat

I wish they did not depended on FSX and had their own terrain. I think their weak link is FSX.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I wish they did not depended on FSX and had their own terrain. I think their weak link is FSX.

Actually the weakest link there is FM/PhM. I'm glad it seems to be recognized and gradually adressed

:thumbup:Very nice!!! Empeck Beautiful job on that pilot!:thumbup:

Ditto!

BTW, a question to empeck. Where do most of the pro 3D modellers get those ridiculous posture models?! :doh: I mean com on! Even olympic gymnasts' heads are not this far aft :D

It was good to see your pilot looking natural.

cant wait for this, i love all the A2A Aircraft especialy the B-17 (is it even possible for a flightsim to "Feel" more alive! than with the B-17?)

Hopefully VRS wont take too much longer with their tac pac and after that they will develop a 3rd party tac pac SDK so you can make the guns work and blow stuff up in FSX =)

Well, the big advantage with FSX is that it is possible to fly all ower the world in real weather and takeoff and land at all airports, world wide! There is a lot of issues with FSX but none of the sim's I have tried did not have issues. FSX can drain your pockets do ;) And mind you, the free downloaded terrain and aircrafts are mostly crap. You need to invest quite a lot to get a good FSX.

(HJ)

• 8 months later...