Hats off! Got A10C after BS

deloy

My god what a sim!!

Ive played almost every high tech sim since the nineties! Got DCS BS when it came along, since i am a helicopter guy in the real world and now this, i was absolutely blown away! My complements to ED for amazing work on the hog! its stunning

Regards

• Like 1

+1 and welcome! :thumbup:

Did also the same - came from MSFS(Helicopters only- but not real-world :cry: ) two years ago (or three ?-I don't know.. joined the forum later -same as you )and got now "stuck" with the A-10.

a little warning:

DCS-A10 can be a huge "Time Vampire"

:lol:

Edited by PeterP

Money too! :smilewink:

Silent about this!! - didn't wanted to reveal this big secret - I have the strange suspicion that my girlfriend tracks my posts in this forum...

And I lost absolutely the track how much I spend....

:)

Edited by PeterP

Silent about this!! - didn't wanted to reveal this big secret - I have the strange suspicion that my girlfriend tracks my posts in this forum...

And I lost absolutely the track how much I spend....

:)

Any money spent on upgrades is due to parts going bad not because I needed a faster or better computer!!!

That's my story and I am sticking to it!!!:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Of course. What did you think we were all doing, sitting around marvelling at CBU-97's and trying to see who'll kill the most armor in one pass? :P

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

No - but I thought myself that its so nice to hear that you have to spread your old rusty legs in this suicide combat-helicopter again!!

And someone else does exactly this right now. (and it seems to work because you talk about it!) - this fills me up wit joy. :D

And I don't think that you hanging lazy at the refuelling boom of a old rusty tanker.

Thanks anyway!

And btw -

Didn't I say you don't have to tell me anything?! :)

I never did bother to learn how to fly the KA-50... maybe when I get my new graphics cards I'll give it a shot. One GTX 460 and its partially melted retarded brother can't handle the game at 2560x1600 with full settings, and I'm a man who doesn't compromise..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is no "maybe" - There is no "try" - There is only a "do" (-or not)

and btw- I get roughly get 30% more fps wit BlackSchark as with the A-10. (having atm a HD 6870 running at 3072x1712 with eyefinity+softth at five monitors win7 x64 18-40 fps worse - max is somewhere in the hundred. but limited my frames to 30 - so I don't track anymore)

Your GTX 460 will do the job at 2560x1600 - I was running much more with a 8800gt at xp 32bit.

So you have to search for another plea. :)

just do it- you wont regret! -Trust me!

Edited by PeterP