LOCK-ON/DCS News? and performance.

cool_t

Hey I have been out of the loop for some time and I have just started thinking about putting the F-15c back into service ;) Along with the Black-Shark and new A-10...Just wondering if any bugs have been fixed/found and also hows every one doing :) Cool_t

Things havent changed much, last patch was like a year ago?

Anyway, theres hope for novelties on the DCS front with a fast jet. They havent told us wich one it is yet.

Welcome back and happy ninja moves. The community missed it! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I do not like the a-10 ... , a su25 does all the work and you can fly coop's with k-50 or a more interesting or su27 or su33, and no clickable cockpit to make me change my mind (only a dcs: su 33 or su27 could do:music_whistling:).

I do Soooooooo agree with you!!! DCS Su27/33 is the way to go

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

I also got GheyTen but don't like it much, waiting for something better in meantime playing LO :)

I wish it was F-16 in next module :worthy:

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I do not like the a-10 ... , a su25 does all the work and you can fly coop's with k-50 or a more interesting or su27 or su33, and no clickable cockpit to make me change my mind (only a dcs: su 33 or su27 could do:music_whistling:).

manfrez, you should really join us on the STP server one night, a lot of fun with Ka-50, Su-25,s andA-10A.s there.We could vote up a mission with some fighters also ;)

(HJ)