America's Armor Sim News

DetroitDieseL

I was here.

wholly crap that's my field as well we where across from ya'll! East buildings. :thumbup:

busy morning during PT out there lol

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's crazy..LOL

What years were you there?? I was there 93-96.

87 to 92

I used to pull guy over if they were drunk I took them in to their barracks and logged them in the CQs Log book and let there MSG handle them. I hated writing reports.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Yep, we use to run around the golf course every morning.

lol I used to hook up with Killeen chicks and take them to the 5th hole ya know what I mean... :music_whistling:

great job.:thumbup:

Well, I am seeing how much interest it gets. After I get the T-64 squared away I will start the networking and reevaluate the interest and if it is high enough I will start a Kickstarter campaign. Which if successful would speed up the development.

Edited by DetroitDieseL

If you want peace, prepare for war....

America's Armor

Dev Notes

AARM on Facebook

Help Fund AARM

awesome:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

nice very good work, take your time.:thumbup:

I have been programming the power system and the turret lock system. I am thinking of a way to incorporate the TCs control panel, which for now is just a key to cut to the view of the panel then make the selections you want...which will consist of the Vehicle Master Power for now. You won't need to interface with the NBC system as there will be no threat with them, and you won't need to turn it ...on to use the cooling vests...

So as it stands right now. You have to turn the power on to the tank or it will not start. The turret will not move until you unlock it. I am also thinking of adding another key to the operatation of the turret to simulate the pressing of the Cadillacs to engage the hydraulic system.

Also, implementing the procedures that the driver perform before start up. Instead of just hitting a key and taking off.

America's Armor

Dev Notes

AARM on Facebook

Help Fund AARM

When traversing the turret, if the gun tube is elevated below the plain of the rear of the tank on any variant the gun tube will automatically super elevate above the plain and not pass through the model geometry.

For example, on the T-64 the gun tube will not hit the fuel tanks.

gunTubeRear.png

America's Armor

Dev Notes

AARM on Facebook

Help Fund AARM

awesome job buddy

keep us update:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog