Thank you for the TGP rework!

Wichid

See the picture in the first posting.

The arrow shows (almost) the same direction like the runway (right-to-left).

This means that this runway points to the north.

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 1

See the picture in the first posting.

The arrow shows (almost) the same direction like the runway (right-to-left).

This means that this runway points to the north.

Thanks, that helps me out a little. I will have to try in game. It is really confusing when I am circling and it is constantly rotating. Your picture does help though.

Before I used to adjust the gain manually. I noticed in the tgp control page u can switch between agc (automatic gain control) and mgc (manual gain control)

Sorry, I don't know.

You have to test it or wait for a other answer.

I didn't flew yet (no BS2 and no WH 1.1.1.0) because I spend every minute I have in the editor. :)

Could someone post some pre-1110 tgp pics and some post 1110 tgp pics side by side, or are they available somewhere?

I just did a comparison and mostly 1110 tgp appears a bit brighter with more contrast. Water, unfortunately, still appears to be hotter than most vehicles. :music_whistling:

The first thing I noticed was that now the N arrow is more apparently pointing north.

The clarity of the new TGP is wonderful, but the new N arrow cross is so difficult to read now, I have no idea how it was confusing to people before but now it's too cluttered in certain angles.

From what I understand, the TGP compass didn't work at all from certain angles in previous patches. I certainly was never able to figure it out. In the screenshot posted at the beginning of this thread though, the meaning seems pretty clear. Can't wait to try it out tonight, tonight will be my first 1110 flight :)

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

The angled view of the ground on the screen matches the angled view of the compass

when I look at the pod arrow, it doesnt point anywhere nearthe same direction as the magnetic north arrow.

Im sure its something Im doing to misinterpret it i think.

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

If you look at the screenshot in Post 14, the heading on the tape is 220. The arrow is pointing roughly where you'd expect North to be, which is 140 degrees to the right. The arrow is just a quick, rough indicator, kind of like the airplane/horizon symbol on the lower left.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]