New USER screenshots page on www.lockon.ru

Han

Dear users, we have opened the new page on our http://www.lockon.ru site: USERS SCREENS.

Every one registered users can upload screenshots on this page (edited by Photoshop or not - as you wish, but it is must be LockOn).

Every user have ability to upload 10 screenshots.

We hope that you'll enjoy by this new ability!

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

han i tried uploading, it says sending request to lockon.ru then it looks as tho its uploading then screen refreshes and the file box where you would put in the location of the file to be uploaded clears itself, but when I goto look at all screenshots, i cant seem to find mine ? any help or ideas as to why this is happening ???

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

i tried on 3 pcs and still same thing happened and i dunno if the screenies are uploaded or not, if anyone can look and see if they are and tell me that would be great, thanks in advance...

E.S.

S!

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

ok i got the uploads to work, it doesnt accept 2.25mb bmp files, or probably any large file type, so i had to go for the uber crap jpeg filetype which brings the quality down big style :(

it would be nice if there was some text somewhere saying how large the uploads could be

.......and folks should take a look at the screenshot area that Han talks about. You're likely to have stuff there already and you didn't even know it. I have a screenie up there myself ! I guess they went through the screenies already on the forum and picked ones they liked.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

ok i got the uploads to work, it doesnt accept 2.25mb bmp files, or probably any large file type, so i had to go for the uber crap jpeg filetype which brings the quality down big style :(

it would be nice if there was some text somewhere saying how large the uploads could be

you must be crazy :) nobody uses large bmp files for web pictures

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

i did :D and it was crystaaaal clear and when i converted it it went poor on meh :(

meh lub meh bmps, and not the motorized version ;)

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

• 1 month later...

I was posting 2 new screenies today

Mig29 EADF in 16x12 (BTW 8xAA, 16xAF)

http://www.lockon.ru/img/usersscreens/TucksonSonny-9.jpg?1683

http://www.lockon.ru/img/usersscreens/TucksonSonny-8.jpg?1683

:icon_weed

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

u forgot the phanta pod for those missiles TS :p

nice shots tho ;)

I am still learning A2G with the T. :icon_redf

What is the other pod for?