This is awsome!

Polar-eX

Hi,

I have bought this game cause i just love to fly. Wether i fly with the PMDG 747-400 in Fs9 or the A-10 from Eagle Dynamics. Today i finally bought it and all i can say is: "Wow...".

Just did a go around and it is amazing! And im even using about 3% of the aircraft. This is not a game. No, this is not even a simulator. This...this is rocket sience. I really dont know if i have the time and inspiration to learn every single detail of this rocket sience project but its off this earth that it is even possible to learn every bit of the craft.

I know, the hardcore a-10 pilots will think im a fool, just buying this to fly. But im happy i bought it to support Eagle Dynamics with their further development. Hopefully i'll get to the point to blast away a tank with a Maverick. Till then i hope there are enough patrol missions, or even photo missions (dont know if the A-10 is equiped for photo missions).

Eagle Dynamics: Great job! This is the most complex rocket sience i have ever had in my entire life! (even above Falcon 4.0).

**Edit**: changed "DCS" into Eagle Dynamics...sorry guys!

Edited by Polar-eX

I7-4790K with Corsair H110 / Asus Maximus VII HERO / 2 x 8 GB Corsair Platinum 2400 / Asus GTX980ti / OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB for OS / Corsair ax760i / Corsair Carbide 540 / Samsung EVO 500GB for games

/ CM 690 / Track IR5 / Logitech Extreme 3D / Saitek Proflight yoke, rudder & two USB throttle quadrants / Saitek X55 /

VRinsight TT planel / Thrustmaster T500RS / Samsung SM P2770HD / 1000 cables.....

I have edited my post. Excuses to Eagle dynamics!

I7-4790K with Corsair H110 / Asus Maximus VII HERO / 2 x 8 GB Corsair Platinum 2400 / Asus GTX980ti / OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB for OS / Corsair ax760i / Corsair Carbide 540 / Samsung EVO 500GB for games

/ CM 690 / Track IR5 / Logitech Extreme 3D / Saitek Proflight yoke, rudder & two USB throttle quadrants / Saitek X55 /

VRinsight TT planel / Thrustmaster T500RS / Samsung SM P2770HD / 1000 cables.....

The learning curve is steep, but with a combination of the flight manual and a great community, all of your questions will be answered. Take the time to read the manual, you won't be dissappointed.

Even after you master the weapons systems, you'll find that the joy of flying the hog isn't dimenished. I was flying a mission not long ago; JTAC had just given me my 9line for a bombing run on a tank element. I was coming over a mountain aligning my TGP to the target and saw a great cloud formation next to me. I forgot all about the target and played in the cloud for a while. I guess that's the good thing about flying it in a sim.. my commanding officer didn't walk up to me as I exited the plane to tear my wings off for being a goofball heheh.

Welcome to the best sim and community available!

• Like 1

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

I just took her out for a second flight. Climbed to 20.000 and stalled. Full left rudder input for a spin. I was very suprised that while i was trying to go fore the spin, the engines flamed out due to a lack of air. At that point i already dropped about 15.000. I looked around and saw the runway at 8. I flew on my instruments only to learn how well this aircraft behaves without engines. I made it to the runway and had a safe clean landing by watching carefully my airspeed and rod. As far as my instruments told me i could hold her steady at 1200 fpm and about 140 knots. That's awsome for a clean plane. Love it!!

tried telling a "FS"er about A-10 and he scoffed at me LOL....

This is the Best sim I've ever seen.

Its too bad that so few get into these sims... I'd love to see them flourish.

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

The joy of just flying around has been a hallmark of ED sims for many years, really from the very beginning. And it's great to know that if you get a little bored, you can always let loose the cannon or some rockets on anything below you. Enjoy!

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Contact info or forum link please: I'll sort him out. ;)

No Mower... Now we dont need to kill the poor man LOL.

It was someone that I fixed his PC for at work.... frigging really gross house... full of underwear and empty ice cream containers... kinda like the movie "se7en".

He also had an alienware desktop and laptop... what a moron. He LOVED the F-18 from that company that made that mod for FSX... I saw it and wasnt overly impressed.He later complained about me becuase he didnt like the way I fixed his computer.... God I hate my job.

Come to think of it, I DO know where he lives....

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

Come to think of it, I DO know where he lives....

Hey! Laundry day was the next day and I happen to like ice cream!! Don't dis my 'Bug' either!:lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Laundry Day isn't supposed to be an annual event. :lol:

That depends on how much underwear you own!!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: