1.2 sea conditions

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

any of you out there with pacific fighters, trying to land on the carrier when the weather is set at its worst is a nightmare, the pitching and rolling of the carrier can be seen from a good distance, and it just looks crazy, i would think it would be 10x harder in lockon to land on the carrier in such weather......

really wish the dev team added

3 sea states in lockon =calm =moderate =heavy

would make for a great landing on the kuz in poor wet condtions

have the ships pitch and roll in rough seas...

Yes I agree something like that would be great :)

On a more modest note, it would be nice to have ships produce a wake as the move across the sea - it looks a little weird without it :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

but they'll be an even bigger framerate issue with long threads of why they can't get 50 fps from their 7800GTX SLI :)

errm 50? more like 15 if you ask me :p (well, I don't have an uber pc, and my cpu is bottlenecking everything, but I get 30 fps on medium low, and like 20-24 fps in the su-25t)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

On a more modest note, it would be nice to have ships produce a wake as the move across the sea - it looks a little weird without it

Yep, sure would. You may be shocked but I got IL-2 after a year of flying Lockon and was amazed at just how nice the sea and ship wakes look in IL-2 (even thought the ship models look a bit poor compared to Lockon).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Guys do you see an planes or seamen on the deck of the carrier on the above picture ?

I think flight deck operations are suspended on such a heavy sea.

hehe - Jeez, I get sick just looking at that pic (thread starter). Yes, there`s

a limit out there...

...would be nice though to have a moderately pitching and heaving deck on

occasion for some extra challange.

hehe - Jeez, I get sick just looking at that pic (thread starter). Yes, there`s

a limit out there...

...would be nice though to have a moderately pitching and heaving deck on

occasion for some extra challange.

Yeah....such stormy conditions would probably be a bit over the top. But it would be nice with a "choppy" sea state to go with the windy conditions already implemented :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ