Virtual Tuskegee Airmen

Bearitall

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you guys have progressed quite a bit.... Nice Flying and Nice Screens.. a video would be cool

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

There may be a few clips coming soon - but at the minute we are purely training holding position and a few formation changes. Nobody wants 30 minutes of the same formation xD

Last night we did an 80 minute flight just flight circuits and changing from one formation to the other. I might make a few clips of bits and pieces though, some of it did look very good

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Yes, it was great flight last night...and actually on Sunday it was two 80 minutes( morning/evening of training) holding and changing formations..unfortunatly the morning session track some how got corrupted..so we could not get any scenes from it...I do believe I am getting the hang of it .. as Lead...thanks to " Rock/Tank/Fadec/Tiger "... also have to say that the new comers..are taking all these manover's in stride also...

Looking forward to sending out a Promo Video someday:thumbup:...

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Here is what we have been up to lately

VTA Diamond Flat Pass

VTA Formation Rejoin

Air_Wolf leads tiger in A Flight, Whilst Rock leads Fadec in the chasing B Flight to form up for the Finger Four over head pass.

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Rock, not knockin ur work at all. Wish I had ur skill! It just looks a little cartoonish to me... :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Sounds weird, but to me it's almost TOO smooth haha. And it's shiny :) No rough marks or wear.. it's like the virgin mustang

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Put Bugs Bunny in the cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Muhammad Ali

Put Bugs Bunny in the cockpit.

How about we put you in the cockpit and it will be just as funny ;) I'm afraid, G-Lock, that I have no time to deal with comments like those. They are not helpful nor necessary and, I personally find that, humiliating comments like that, coming from someone who can not do any better themselves, are highly out of place and damn right rude. It's at times like these that I begin to suspect that you've been talking to an old friend, who we are all too familiar with, and feel the need defend him. Please, I do not mind critique if it is constructive, useful and honest. But, comments like the above, have no place in my life or this thread. If you can not be constructive, please feel free to never visit this thread again. After all, why would you want to visit the 'Bugs Bunny' Squadron.Now please, go crawl back under whatever bridge you came from, the stories are starting to miss you.

Just for the record, G-Lock, I will no longer respond to any of your posts.

Edited by VH-Rock

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Well, these are show planes, polished and shiny ;)

Nice!... I would love to have a copy of that skin....:thumbup:

Cool though if it is just for VTA...

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

i think that was relativly harmless comment, that could have just been ignored rock had you got out of bed the right side.

what you didnt do is take a picture of the aircraft at the prefered time of day, if you had they`d all be singing your praises for the skin. (which is a little problem with the rendering system for the "non intended" shinny skins) and which led me to be reluctant to release anything, the shinny skins are great and all. but not before 15:00 hrs.

for the record you refer to an old friend ? which is definetly not me. im presently not interested and dont feel i have any friends around this place so if that comment was ment for me, your simply barking up the wrong tree on the wrong side of the bed.

rule #1 shinny skins are great viewing, just not before 15:00 hrs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rock, I have NO CLUE what you're talking about. Defending who? My comment was in good fun. Apologies if I offended u, it wasn't my intention. I thought you'd have a bit of a sense of humor. As I said, I appreciate your skill. Kind of a bummer when people around here get so god damn serious.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Muhammad Ali

• 4 weeks later...

Squadron parked..

Hello All;

I am proud to announce our " Virtual Tuskegee Airmen " Squadron

Lead * VTA-Double_D aka Air_Wolf ( name change inside joke )

RightWing* VTA-Pman

LeftWing * VTA-GoonyBird

Slot * VTA-Blarney

Lead Solo* VTA-Tank

Opposing Solo* VTA-Shahdoh

screen130120123111.jpg

screen130120123225.jpg

screen130120113514.jpg

screen130120113231.jpg

screen130120113207.jpg

screen130120113520.jpg

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]