Track ir is not showing up in game

I seem to have a similar problem.

TrackIR works fine in FC2, DCS:BS and DCS:A-10C, but not in DCS World.

It doesn't show up in the options -> controls settings.

I use a TrackIR 4 unit with TrackIR 5 software.

I have run the Game Updates in the TrackIR software, it shows DCS:A-10C in the list.

One thing I can think of is that maybe the source of the problem is that my TrackIR software is 32 bit and maybe P-51 is 64 bit.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit.

Joe for your info i have TrackIr 4 hardware, TrackIr 5 software & Win7 64bit.

All working in all DCS products. So in theory it should work for you.

TrackIR software version 5.1.300 (Build 9945), Driver version 2.50.0.0

EDIT: one thing i've noticed is all my DCS products use the BlackShark 2 TrackIR profile, even A10 uses Blackshark rather than A1o profile.. maybe that is somehow connected..

Edited by MadTommy

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Hi Revelation,

I kinda answered you questions already. An thanks for your patience btw :)

Next, which hardware are you running?

Geforse 580, I7 2,63mhz, 6MB Ram,

Next, When you upgrade your trackir software what exactly happens when your hardware is not recognized?

So in the beginning. I am running 5.0 B final ( trackIr software ). Track Ir is working. I am enjoying it in games like Rise of flight.

But then I startup DCS world P51. Track Ir is not being seen by dcs. I'ts on and running in the Track IR software.

Next, what process are you going through to upgrade your trackir software?

I uninstall the current version. I restart the computer and install the latest version. When I run the track Ir the trackir software doesn't detect a track ir. When I roll it back to the 5.0 software. Everything works again, but I can't use it in DCS world.

Next, what version of windows are you running? i.e. win7, Vista, winXP, 32bit or 64bit.

I am running windows 7

Next, have you tried a different USB port? You may be plugged into an old usb 1.1 port and it cold be causing problems. Ensure that you are plugged into a usb 2.0 port and not a usb 3.0 or 1.1 port. Now the usb 1.1 shouldn't be a problem, but let's start eliminating variables.

I tried that. But no luck.

Next, download a completely fresh installer for the latest trackir software. Do complete uninstall of trackir and install fresh with the latest software.

I did ...but not working unfortunaly.

thanks,

MrWolf

Sometimes, yes.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• ED Team

check your usb controllers are up to date as well

Intel have a auto detect page here

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1-Unplub trackir

2-uninstall old software

3-install latest software which includes the 64 bit driver

4-update games

5-plug in track ir.wait for windows prompt that device is ready to use.

My track ir worked with everything including Blackshark, except DCS World/P51 beta. TRhis fixed it.

OKay, I got hit working thanks to you guys and help of natural point. This is what i did.

Unplug your camera, and uninstall the TrackIR software.

Download a new copy of the latest version of the TrackIR software, and save it to your desktop (note: do not run from the downloader).

Right click on the installer, and select "Run as administrator" (even if your account is an administrator) Finish the installation as normal, plug in your camera, and verify that drivers are properly installed via the device manager.

Run the software, and see if it works properly.

So thank you all for your advices.

Salute!

MrWolf

Love these post guys.

Excellent work to All :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]