Toad (Su-25T) campaign rearming and refueling problem

Winged Trainee

Hey all, during the first mission where i had to assist forward moving troops i lost my laser targetting ability, so i headed back to base and repaired, then when i try to rearm and refuel nothing happens, both via radio menu and the resupply window (left alt + ' ).

So i opened the map in editor and i notice the airport is neutral...., i change it to my side and all of a sudden rearming and refuelling works...

Steps i took to do the refuel were:

Both engines off,

electronics off (Rshift + L),

wait for engines to stop completely,

bug the ground crew.

It seems to me all the campaign missions might need a simple tweak.....

I selected the empty profile from the resupply window menu, and after ground crew said they were done refuelling, they actually removed my weapons.

Note that i'm talking about the menu you call with Lalt + ' , the one that's the ingame loadout editor

It is working - you just need to be shut down to rearm it seems.

I''ve tried a good few Campaign missions with the starts set to Rampstart, and Weapons and fuel are available in all, even with the Airports Warehouse set to neutral.

Once there are ground units in or near the airport it is owned by that coalition.

Nate

Hmm, strange, that didn't work for me, only when i set airport to a coalition in mission editor.

Oh well, i've edited all 100 campaign missions so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

But when the airport was still neutral, the ground crew would "hang" on the refuelling job, the fuel meter never moved, nor did i ever get a "refuelling complete" message

Hmm, strange, that didn't work for me, only when i set airport to a coalition in mission editor.

Oh well, i've edited all 100 campaign missions so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

But when the airport was still neutral, the ground crew would "hang" on the refuelling job, the fuel meter never moved, nor did i ever get a "refuelling complete" message

Wait: 100?

Wow :thumbup:

'Frett'

Sorry for the late reply, but here is my track.

I am using the default campaign mission, no edits. I am starting with 4 empty weapon slots and about 75-80% fuel

(When the mission starts and the cursor goes up, that's where i reposition the window to higher position.)

I shutdown my engines almost immediately, wait until they come to a complete halt, while looking at the event log to also stop spamming the known issue, then i use Lalt+' to ask for them to put 2 a/a missiles on the outer racks and kh29L's on the innermost and for a ~96% fuelload, i noticed while watching the track that the window never reflected this, nor the answers from ground crew....

Then i switch on power to see if that changes anything, and lastly ask the ground crew via radio to "fill" the tanks to 50% and again nothing happens.

I hope this will shed some light on the error i am either having, or creating by faulty behaviour when it comes to using the correct ways to shutdown/ask for stuff.

Edit: track length is about 3 minutes.

YUsogroundcrew.trk

It starts with the flaps all the way down, and i just did a test to try if i could get them any lower, i also tried taxiing to the parking area, until i was about 70 feet away from the fuel truck. Sadly, still nothing

that happened to me too. They responds " copy " and then nothing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Started a campaign mission - Turned off my engines - waited for them to spin down completely - turned off electrics - refuelling and rearming worked correctly - right on the runway.

EDIT:- Ahhh - if you set your fuel to anything other than 100% the whole process does not operate - I'll dig a bit deeper.

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

Started a campaign mission - Turned off my engines - waited for them to spin down completely - turned off electrics - refuelling and rearming worked correctly - right on the runway.

EDIT:- Ahhh - if you set your fuel to anything other than 100% the whole process does not operate - I'll dig a bit deeper.

Nate

A idea: Better is that if I did not any change of the level fuel, then should not make the answer to refueling.

PD: So I have to fill my tank full every time:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]