Warthog issues, no Response from TM

So anyone else having a hard time getting a hold of Thrustmaster? I have sent them 3 emails over the last 3 weeks and just keep getting the automated email response saying I'll be answered soon. My joystick was having issues where it didn't have full control on the X axis and was extremely sensitive in the Y axis. Tried the calibration software and then it didn't work anymore. Turns out the magnet has fallen off... The joystick is still under warranty and so i would prefer it to be replaced. But as stated above. I can not get a hold of these guys to save my life. I'm almost ready to fix it myself.

I would try the phone.

If push comes to shove and you have the ability, go ahead and fix it yourself. Nothing wrong with learning how to maintain the stick.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Send a e-mail every other day and also call, be the rock in their shoe until they answer you.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Also investigate whether your retailer covers you. Might get a replacement that way. (Obviously, proof of purchase required.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I agree with Cali although I am not sure where you would have to call (France or Canada perhaps) but definately contact one way or another every day.

I have dealt with them regarding a bad MFD and they were slow to respond (one to two days) to each and every message but they did respond and dealt with me pretty quickly including an air mail replacement unit shipped from France.

Good luck with it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sorry it's been so long. I have been restoring my PC from a crash. (My fault haha). I will continue to shoot them emails every day starting monday. I am pretty sure that the retailer won't cover it as it's been 4 or 5 months. I would much rather have this one replaced by Thrustmaster as it's a 400 dollar setup and it shouldn't have happened. Hopefully they respond soon. I hate not having my joystick :(

When I had my Cougars 1 1/2 years ago I didn't have a problem with them responding back to my e-mails. I have always heard that their support was bad, but it wasn't in my case.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Why keep mailing and complaining, instead of picking up the phone and get someone instantly..

P.s. be glad your magnet is fallen of..

I just received mine yesterday, and it didn't work at al. Opened her up today, only to dicover there isen't even a magnet placed during fabrication. :P

Really, give them a call.. that's the much faster option.

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR

Keep trying and as EtherealN has pointed out, also contact the retailer that you purchased it from, it might be possible that he is responsible for your RMA.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I am getting a brand new set next friday.

Super service

DCS A-10C II Warthog, DCS AV-8B, DCS F/A-18C. DCS F-16C DCS KA-50 III, DCS F-14B. DCS AH-64 Apache. DCS Mirage F1. DCS F-15E.
System: Z690 - i9-12900k - RTX 3080ti - 32gb ram - 2tb NVME - 2x2tb HDD - TM Hotas Warthog - MFG Rudders - Trackir/VR