Fog - not usable in Lockon

its more the fact that instead of fading the object in at a shorter distance due to fog (FPS saver) the sim just pop-s the objects into view and most are not covered by the fog - It look ridiculous to the point where fog is unusable IMO.

I have a goodish rig (AMD 3700 64bit; x600xt 256Mb; 1GB DDR RAM) and run all max options except water at high (not very high) and vis distance between med and high. I would expect this to be addressed. Especially when ED had it working in 1.00 and 1.01

ED - whats your point of view on this????

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Any word of develop team?

It´s a bug since 1.02, in 1.01 and 1.0 fog was perfect. Some class of hotfix would be appreciate a lot.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is a major bug. We really do need a word from the devs - even just to say why they can't fix it and why it changed from 1.00 or 1.01.

But better would be a hot-fix to correct this bug

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Fog V's Clouds

Just a thought, don't know if i'm talking out of my back passage (probalbly am in all honestly) but here goes

when flying through clouds on a clear day the effect seems to imitate real life fog better than the fog used on the ground. Couldn't cloud script setting be used for both !

Cheers

SumoScouse Out :cool:

Any support from development team about this bug would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah - its really annoying this bug - please let us know if you are going to address the problem

---------

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Maybe, just maybe, it would help to try copying the "dxrenderer.dll" from version 1.0 of lomac and replace the dxrenderer.dll found in the version we have now?

When 1.02 was released, i heard this was a good way to remove the pop-up of some stuff.

its not in the 1.12 readme

:icon_roll OK, OK........

Not in 1.12???? this LITTLE BUG would not be so harder to fix, maybe...

specially when in 1.01 version for were OK.

Be more COHERENT as a customer i want some more explanatory answer, thanks in advance :icon_frow:icon_roll

• 3 weeks later...